Hey guys ! This is Francis !!!

Hey guys . I am Francis. I am trading binary options and Forex for last 4 years. I have mix of experience. I am still a learner.

Welcome!

It's never too late to learn, so take your advantage with our school sections and blogs.

Wishing you great trades!

Welcome Francis!

Where do you come from? What trading session do you usually trade? Asian, EU,US...I've been learning too.

You can find bots schools, trading diaries and daily/weekly/monthly trading tips.

Are you short term/long term trader?

Try CT.

Happy trading!

Quote Originally Posted by romeosfancis View Post
    Hey guys . I am Francis. I am trading binary options and Forex for last 4 years. I have mix of experience. I am still a learner.
    Hey what's up!
    Hope you will share some experience with us soon!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Welcome aboard!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Hi Francis,

Welcome to CommuniTraders!

Great to have you on board! If you have experience with forex trading it won’t be difficult to move forward and learn to trade binary options as well. The path is not easy but with persistence and learning you will find soon your strengths in the financial markets.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hello Francis. Welcome.

Welcome aboard, Francis! 4 years is a lot of time and a lot of experience. It's great that you're here so you can learn from our trading skills and you can share some of yours. Tell us something about these 4 years?