Trading the FTSE (not Future) in Daily BO !!!

Hello

i've got a daily BO trading strategy with FTSE (but not Future FTSE)

Nadex has that but they have only the Future FTSE!

How could i trade daily FTSE BOs ? because i'm out of options!

I've searched dozens of brokers and most of them have very long term or very short, but not daily!

thanks!!

Jeff

Hi ionone,

This is a more specific question but I am sure there are BO brokers with daily expiries on FTSE. Just check the brokers with BOTS rating 8.5 or above here http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...tions-brokers/ See if they have FTSE index on their Asset Index and than talk with their representatives on chat to ask if they offer daily binary options.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

thanks a lot!

i was mislead in my search by some charts that would not look like each other (different close times) so i thought they tampered the prices in some way but finally i just compared with Photoshop and they are the same, silly of me!

After a lot of time looking on the net i found some "options" (get it? ^^ ) :

1) GTOptions can 'build' any option with any expiration date : it is written somewhere that they do FTSE100, but i was unable to create an account (country blocked : i tried with different countries just to test, and they are blocked as well (US UK)) so what the F!

2) Spot Options seems to be the father of GTOptions and others. They claim they can install any binary option API on MT4. I'll check it also

you guyz know any others (good ones)? Can i tap directly into Eurex and others?

I just backtested my trading system on FTSE100 Futures and it is working quite well (as well as on FTSE Cash), i got a good HR, so IG might be an 'option' (OK i stop) (i had tested another strategy based on the same mechanisms i use there but simpler (using Neuroshell), with MT4 data from a broker and the results were VERY bad, so i was looking for PURE FTSE Cash data
    but apparently, it works on Futures as well...

a question:
    Can someone tell me how IG decides what contract datas to put in their feed in the Future Indexes? Do they put the feed of the actual contract until the end of it? For example until the last day of the Nov Contract then switch to Dec contract, etc?

thanks a lot guys!!

Jeff

FTSE 100‏ limited upside. Intraday trading:technical indicators lack momentum with targets 6315 and 6335 in extension.
    Supports and resistances levels
    6380 resistance
    6335 resistance
    6315 resistance
    6264 last
    6259 support
    6227 support
    6155 support

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	charts.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	20.5 KB 
ID:	3711 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ftse100.jpg 
Size:	20.6 KB 
ID:	3712

24 OPTIONS BROKER
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	24 options.jpg 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	3713

I don’t know how the IG is pricing futures contracts, but I can tell you how OANDA is doing the same thing because I traded a lot with them in the past, before moving to binary options. They calculate the futures contract price synthetically to be something between the previous and next month contracts and calculate an external interest rate in order to offset the difference. This way they can provide the futures flawless without any disruptions or sudden price gaps.

Can you explain more about your strategy? On which technical indicators it relies and why do you think it can be profitable on cash index and not on a synthetic one? I know that it is quite difficult when it comes to index futures and most of the forex brokers and binary options brokers don’t provide the price feed for the leading month but something a bit different, but I can’t understand how these differences can affect a trading strategy, because they are really very small and almost negligible when comparing the price moves?
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    I don’t know how the IG is pricing futures contracts, but I can tell you how OANDA is doing the same thing because I traded a lot with them in the past, before moving to binary options. They calculate the futures contract price synthetically to be something between the previous and next month contracts and calculate an external interest rate in order to offset the difference. This way they can provide the futures flawless without any disruptions or sudden price gaps.
    1) oh okay!
    that's bad because i have no way to find how they compute it and i also have no way to download past data from em!

plus you tell me some brokers compute differently their FTSE Future so it's double bad, because i'm not sure i can take some datas somewhere else and use that as a backtest...I'll have to compare my FTSE Future source to IG,Nadex and 24Options ones...

2) Anyone know if i can find the FTSE Futures on Yahoo or Google Finances? Couldn't find it

Can you explain more about your strategy? On which technical indicators it relies and why do you think it can be profitable on cash index and not on a synthetic one? I know that it is quite difficult when it comes to index futures and most of the forex brokers and binary options brokers don’t provide the price feed for the leading month but something a bit different, but I can’t understand how these differences can affect a trading strategy, because they are really very small and almost negligible when comparing the price moves?
    3) I use intermarket Strategy, i just test it with data you know and previously i was using Neuroshell and switching from FTSE Cash to FTSE Future gave very bad results, so I thought it was sensible to the way FTSE was calculated or that even brokers would alter the quotes to go in their favour (make lose most of the people), but maybe i'm paranoid ^^.

Jeff

also i went in touch with people at TradeRush and it is said they provide FTSE in their "Asset Index" page but it is not in the list when trading and the guy i had contact with said there is no way to trade it...but i like their "build an option" system