Thread: my name is Jeff

my name is Jeff !!!

Hello my name is Jeff

I'm trading the FTSE in binary options (well i'd like to)

so it's up to you guys to show me a good way to trade FTSE in BO!

i live in France St Malo!

Jeff

the first think is to find a broker that offers the FTSE, I can't think of one specifically right now but I am sure there is one. Or switch to the DAX, or a US index, but there are assets for you to trade. Next pick a time frame you are comfortable with, I would suggest nothing shorter than one hour charts for newbiews, then pick a strategy, do some learnings, test trading on CT until you are comfortable with what you are doing.

Welcome Jeff,

I answered you on the other thread. I donít know but surely there is a broker with daily binary options on FTSE. Btw why do you like to trade London stock exchange index. I know it very well, but what are your observations, why do you prefer it over DAX or other European or US indices?
    Last edited by Kolyo; 11-11-2015 at 06:02 PM.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hello Jeff

Welcome on the forum. You can trade FTSE 100 during London trading session.I was explained to your previous post that 24 broker offers FTSE 100 trading.

Happy trading!

Milos

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    Welcome Jeff,

I answered you on the other thread. I donít know but surely there is a broker with daily binary options on FTSE. Btw why do you like to trade London stock exchange index. I know it very well, but what are your observations, why do you prefer it over DAX or other European or US indices?

I trade FTSE because i have an automated way to trade and i've tested it only with FTSE for now. In theory it could work with other symbols, i just haven't tested it yet, and as it is working great with FTSE, i stayed with that.

thank you for your welcome!

Jeff

Welcome! Wishing you great trades!

Hi Jeff, welcome to bots

What's up Jeff! How's it going so far?
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

i'm trying the automated way of trading the FTSE100, but i was doing it wrong from my backtest for the past week: i was taking the prices at close time (5PM) for all the symbols whereas i should have taken all their respective close time (US and French), so i had 50% HR instead of 64-66% but i'm back on tracks the first prediction as good, also i have a problem with thanksgiving as it was previous thursdays and i fear it messes up the predictions, we'll see. Also i'm not sure the data i've trained my Neural networks is the same as the ones on IG (what i use to trade) we'll see in the next days (i need at least 2-4 weeks to have a realistic HR)