eureka Setting a reasonable goal? !!!

I've read the articles mentioning spreadsheets reflecting some folks' wild dreams based on the sure-fire systems they've developed.
    I put one together, just to have a six-month goal written down. I tried to be conservative: $1000 deposited; 3 trades per day, 90 per month;
    2% of daily account balance traded; 65% profit. For the first month, 2 losses for every 4 trades. After that, assume 1 loss in 4 trades, with 2 losses out of 5 trades about every 10 days. No withdrawals. Balance in 6 months might be about $4,076 USD.

One another sheet I assumed all of the above, except 1 loss every 3 trades, for the entire 6 months. Balance might be about $2,927 USD.

Just for fun. I'm not spending any money I don't have.
    ​Cats are living proof that not everything in nature has a purpose.

Well if I understand to make the profit you posted you will need a consistent win rate of 75% (1 loss in 4) or 66% win rate ( 1 out 3)Most active traders will find it hard for even a 66% overc6 months of course it always looks easier on paper

I usually trade 1-2 trade per day,5-10 peek. Average 7-8 per week. On a monthly basis 35-40 trades.

I'll shoot for 1-2 a day, I doubt I'll have time for three.

Thanks for your frank "real world" appraisal. Gives me a lot to think about.