Exclamation FastCash biz a Well Polished 100% SUPER SCAM !!!

It is absolutely weird and 100% sure scam! I can’t decide to laugh or to cry, but if you take a minute to watch their super-duper billionaire video on first watch you will feel like it is genuine. Both guys (nice looking and native US speaking boy and girl) goes from their personal yacht to their limousine and than to their private jet, flying across the sky and showing their million dollar trading accounts, but if you continue watching it becomes really very funny They presented a divorced house wife depositing a 500$ and starting to trade 60 seconds binary options – OMG and made few thousands in 5 minutes. They told her that she can stop the algorithmic 60 seconds autotrader, but she says no-no-no I won’t stop it even for a moment. Wow she will never wary about the money again It becomes more and more funny and you understand that everything is made like a film scene with actors, really good actors, but this doesn’t change the truth – they are just actors maybe paid ones or I don’t know. And at the end this was awesome haha – retired army man, full time day trader who tried everything: forex, binary options, SEO, and listen now adsence and ppc (which mean pay per click) absolutely idiotic story made to blame totally uneducated and stupid people…

But how can I be sure that it is a hundred percentage scam?? Maybe they are genuine hyper-rich traders and just want to “help” the poor people to make some free money?? Why not? The reason I discovered this scam was a short invitation I received on one of the freelance sites, to join a team and manage clients accounts. First I never manage client accounts because of my believes that everything including money management should be personal, I can teach traders but the decisions should always be a personal choice of the individual trader. I don’t feel comfortable to take risks on behalf of somebody else, but that’s other story.

I made a small research on them and ended here on FastCash dot biz site. The most important thing is I don’t believe at all that such “super-rich” trading company will hire “freelance” traders without even know does they have any trading experience at all!

I know many other big scams, some of them in the range of tens of millions of dollars and tens of thousand people scammed, but for the first time I spotted such polished and fancy scam in the area of binary options. Be aware that such scams exists and never ever trust people that promise you easy and fast money - NEVER! Every success is achieved through hard work and a lot of efforts!

FINALLY LETS ASSUME – THERE ARE MILLIONS of TOTTALY STUPID PEOPLE in the WORLD – LET'S NOT BE ONE OF THEM!

Happy Trading and be Careful Guys
    Last edited by Kolyo; 11-09-2015 at 12:24 PM.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

"The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

There ain't no such thing as make fast cash. Thanks for sharing Kolyo!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

add some images, could be great
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

I was watching their video, or as I call it "suckers pitch" and found an interesting detail...
    That is the exact same house and same background as the Legacy scam that we also reviews here on BOTS.

In fact, here are they both, side by side, same couch, same ladder, same background LOL.

To the left: FastCashbiz and on the right Legacy Club

Name:  FastCashbiz_vs_Legacy_Club.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  74.3 KB

This obviously a rental place you get either from the filming company or whatever that
    rents out such places and cars for videos!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content