I'm a newbie :-) !!!

HI Everyone,
    My name is Jayamaha, I'm from Sri Lanka and I'm a newbie trader and new to BOTS. Looking forward to learning, earning and sharing as time goes on. I hope this Forum will be a great help for my future. Thank you all!

Hello, Jayamaha! Nice to see you here on BOTS! I'm sure you'll find us very helpful for learning how to trade. This forum has given a kick ass start to a lot of newbies. Don't hesitate to ask questions if there is something unclear. Just make sure that you've been through enough demo trading before trying to trade with real money. Read as much as you can especially in the beginning. Good luck!

3. Thanks Michael Hodges thanked this post
    Hello jaya1994!
    Welcome to CommuniTraders!
    Great to see you in the biggest and most developed binary trading community in the world! Ask questions, read the School articles and browse through all the helpful information here. It’s always funnier to learn in company. You can ask anything you want.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hey! Welcome. Yes I can say it is great for learning, I started my journey here too!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Hey Jayamaha,

Welcome to BOTS... I'm too from Sri Lanka.... This is the best place to start learning, make BO Trading friends and earn money ...

Happy Trading....

Yup, welcome aboard and you did indeed find the best place to get your education kick started. Don't hesitate to ask questions when you have them!

Hello Jayamaha!
    Welcome to bots forum trading community. You've found nice place for to start learning and trading!
    Happy Trading!

Once again I wish you welcome.