cant place a winning trade in the afternoon !!!

I normarly trade in the morning until lunch hour or later. what I have noticed is that it is kind of impossible for me to win a trade in the afternoon hours. each time I place a trade it always expire OTM.

according to my study of the charts, they change from bullish to bearish faster in the afternoon and making it easy to lose.

Help

Quote Originally Posted by Wilsonia View Post
    I normarly trade in the morning until lunch hour or later. what I have noticed is that it is kind of impossible for me to win a trade in the afternoon hours. each time I place a trade it always expire OTM.

according to my study of the charts, they change from bullish to bearish faster in the afternoon and making it easy to lose.

Help
    Here's what I suggest. Trade on CommuniTraders, explain your moves, and share the trade. It's pretty easy to do, start by clicking on the Green "Start Trading" tab on top of your screen. Im sure we'll understand you better once we see how you actually trade
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams