New kid on the block !!!

Hey BOTS

Thought i should learn something new. My whole life trading has been intriguing to me, but have zero insight about it. I have always been fascinated about probabilities and analysing.
    Got a question about education, do you need some kind of degree in finance/economics to succeed on BO trading? I have poker background so my mental game and tilt control should be strong at least.
    At the moment i am reading BOTS school and it looks super helpful.

Thanks for any feedback and good luck.

edo
    Hi,Chayuz.

As a fellow newbie,my advice to you is to go through the entire BOTS school,and also to read other articles that are not in the school section.
    You will find available material very helpfull.

Also,feel free to ask any question,general or specific,and BOTS community will do its best to help you.

As for your question....no,you absolutely do not need any prior education in finance or economics.

Happy learning and trading.
    Last edited by edo; 11-04-2015 at 08:04 PM.

Hi Chayuz!

Welcome to CommuniTraders! It is really great you joined our binary options trading forum! In my view poker background is the best of the best for traders. I know several ultra successful traders who were poker players before moving to the options trading! I will be glad to hear your feedback from your first trading experience Don’t forget to join our demo trading platform. It is free and you can share with the community as well! Wish you successful trading and many happy hours here
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hello Chayuz!

To be a successful trader it is needed not only knowledge,skills and education.It is included psychology of trader, intuition,fear and strength. No needed to be grid for the money.For example,I'm BO trader.I started forex trading and continued only binaries.I don't gambling and betting. It depends also what's kind of trader you're.

Once again i wish you welcome!

Happy trading! Use CT.

Milos

Welcome aboard friend, as you can see the members here are quite helpful and welcoming newbies!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

NO! you do not need a degree in finance to become a trader, its probably better, from trading standpoint, to just learning trading... that's what I did. I am chef by training, a cook for most of my career, I spent a few years managing servers and have worked part time since as a bartender, ... nothing to do with trading, I learned to trade by teaching myself technical analysis, from a source very much like BOTS... read some books, use the school, use the forums and may the Force Index by with you!

three, no four, books you should read.

Trading for a living - Alexander Elder
    Technical Analysis Explained - Martin Pring
    Japanese Candlesticks - Steve Nisson
    Reminiscences of a stock market operator - Jesse Livermore/Edwin LeFevre

Quote Originally Posted by Chayuz View Post
    Hey BOTS

Thought i should learn something new. My whole life trading has been intriguing to me, but have zero insight about it. I have always been fascinated about probabilities and analysing.
    Got a question about education, do you need some kind of degree in finance/economics to succeed on BO trading? I have poker background so my mental game and tilt control should be strong at least.
    At the moment i am reading BOTS school and it looks super helpful.

Thanks for any feedback and good luck.
    Hey and welcome.
    I will say "Education = YES" but "Degree = NO"
    Education is underrated, degrees are overrated. BOTS school will teach you all you need!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Welcome here!

This is the place to learn trading binary options. You can follow the blogs, go through the school section and ask questions for completely free. We even try to fight off the many scammers and wonder guru's in the market, so I hope you'll pick the benefits soon!

Thanks for replies, never expected to find so much useful material so fast from a single site.
    Should have started learning BO trading the first time i came across with binary options, it was over a year ago but postponed my plans back then.
    > Kolyo by demo account you mean green button Start Trading on top of the page? At the moment im looking around there and trying to familiarize myself there, after finishing Primary School(at 50% atm) ill for sure try some trades.
    > Michael Hodges thanks with book recommendations, after finishing BOTS school ill take one of these books as my first.