Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

wich broker do you use? !!!

im trading with bdswiss, but im going to change broker becuse i dont like bdswiss ,
    i need some help to choose a new broker.
    give me a short Review of the broker u use . thanks in advance

this is the link to the BOTS approved broker list. Check it out, I'm sure you can find one that's good for you.
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...-brokers-suck/

You can check also the brokers with the best bots score here - http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...tions-brokers/ I am using personally AnyOption, StockPair and 24Option, all of them are top brokers. Ayrex and CTOption are also potentially good brokers. There are other trusted brokers as well but these are the top ones.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

4. Thanks Gary A. Newton thanked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    You can check also the brokers with the best bots score here - http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...tions-brokers/ I am using personally AnyOption, StockPair and 24Option, all of them are top brokers. Ayrex and CTOption are also potentially good brokers. There are other trusted brokers as well but these are the top ones.
    Kolyo, is right!!!!

I recently traded with an Australian company [actually English] called Hi/Low binary and found my trades coming second best far too often. I would place a trade only to watch seconds later how it would either skyrocket or crash in direction against my tip, then just after I had lost my money it went normal again and did exactly as I had predicted a few seconds minutes after my bet had finished.
    I complained about this only to find myself then blocked from using their service.

Currently trading with the CTOption, so far, all the things are okay with me. haven't face any problem Yet and therefore, the customer support is so good However, I didn't accept any bonus, since I always scare of bonuses

Quote Originally Posted by johnnieboy View Post
    I recently traded with an Australian company [actually English] called Hi/Low binary and found my trades coming second best far too often. I would place a trade only to watch seconds later how it would either skyrocket or crash in direction against my tip, then just after I had lost my money it went normal again and did exactly as I had predicted a few seconds minutes after my bet had finished.
    I complained about this only to find myself then blocked from using their service.
    Checkout the brokers on our trusted brokers list

There are many good brokers. I have traded with many brokers and found every broker unique ( only the good brokers). You can try 24option, Stockpair, DMMOption. There are many good brokers in terms of withdrawal and regularity but there are only few best brokers which give you the best trading interface.

There are so many scams out there! Better to use trusted broker.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

I have chosen 24option and uTrader for myself. Use them almost for a year.