Pricing discrepancies !!!

Hi Admins

I took the liberty of wanting to use the platform on here so i can prove publicly i can trade but its somewhat proving to be difficult in some circumstances as prices between the platform and MT4 differ vastly please have at a look at the screenshot below for the GBPUSD . This is happening several times on different assets.

QUOTE=BOSCZA;54367]Hi Admins

I took the liberty of wanting to use the platform on here so i can prove publicly i can trade but its somewhat proving to be difficult in some circumstances as prices between the platform and MT4 differ vastly please have at a look at the screenshot below for the GBPUSD . This is happening several times on different assets.[/QUOTE]

can you upload your screenshots again? Also, there is always going to be some descrepency between pricing platforms because there are so many sources of price, and so many transactions a minute/second, that it is easy for their to be several pips different between them. Also, depending on which platforms you are using, the method in which in the displayed price, or price options are being sold at in the case of a broker, differ. Some may use the an average price, an absolute price, an aggregate of multiple price sources etc... This is a hurdle faced by all traders and one reason why I find it so useless to try and trade one minute options. I like to give trades a little more time, so that expected movements of assets are enough to overcome this form of binary "slippage

Quote Originally Posted by BOSCZA View Post
    Hi Admins

I took the liberty of wanting to use the platform on here so i can prove publicly i can trade but its somewhat proving to be difficult in some circumstances as prices between the platform and MT4 differ vastly please have at a look at the screenshot below for the GBPUSD . This is happening several times on different assets.
    I understand that the pricing is different than MT4, however that's the common situation with every broker. The pricing will not always be the same. You can trade 5 min or more options it shouldn't affect the outcome.

BTW - looking at your profile I see you made some good results lately! Nicely done!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Michael and Martin are spot on as the prices flowing from your MT4 will always be different from your broker pricing. One reason is the broker will take the high and low and use the average. The other reason which is of more concern is "slippage". Many brokers have a slow platform especially the SpotOption brokers.I heard that there are a few Forex brokers that allow you to trade Binary right from your MT4. I would think this may be the best way to trade BO.