Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Fresh off the boat :) !!!

Hi all!

I'm new to BO and am so glad to have found BOTS! I just wish I had found you guys earlier as I had fallen for a scam and as a result, been burnt. I think of it as paying for a lesson, albeit a hard one.

Over the past few days, I have been attending your school and have learnt so much, so just wanted to let all involved that I appreciate it.

Looking forward to learning a lot more!

Quote Originally Posted by cclia View Post
    Hi all!

I'm new to BO and am so glad to have found BOTS! I just wish I had found you guys earlier as I had fallen for a scam and as a result, been burnt. I think of it as paying for a lesson, albeit a hard one.

Over the past few days, I have been attending your school and have learnt so much, so just wanted to let all involved that I appreciate it.

Looking forward to learning a lot more!
    Hey! Welcome. Always do your research before accepting deals.
    Care to share what kind of scam you fell for?
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Sweet, glad to have you with us, glad you didn't let a scam discourage you. Let us know how we can help... and pick a strategy, then stick with it!

Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    Hey! Welcome. Always do your research before accepting deals.
    Care to share what kind of scam you fell for?
    Thank you, Okane. I've signed up for your next webinar. Can't wait.

As for the scam, I bought a signal provider that I saw had been reviewed here. Lesson learnt.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    Sweet, glad to have you with us, glad you didn't let a scam discourage you. Let us know how we can help... and pick a strategy, then stick with it!
    Thanks Michael. I'm reading all about indicators today and will be sure to post questions in the beginners' lounge section.

you are welcome,

you can post questions here too, or start a trading journal in the War Room to explore questions and answers, and be sure to look in the strategies and tools forums for threads on the strategies and tools you are interested in.

Welcome to bots trading community. You did the job properly. First bots school then follow CT post trades and share with us.

Cheers, happy to have you on board!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Thanks for the warm welcome, encouragement and advice everyone!

Welcome on board
    Glad you’ve joined the community!

It is great that you like the school! We have lots of valuable stuff there prepared with hard work and dedication and it’s always pleasant to hear that it is worth reading. If you continue to learn and share with the people here you will definitely improve your trading results, but don’t rush to make it faster. It will need time and patience to become a good trader. It takes lots of efforts but the reward can be tremendous too.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder