Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi

Hi !!!

Hi,

Finally I have found sancturay, in a sea of scammy lying biased affiliat marketing websites I come across this

Was up until 4am reading threads the other day.

Background:

Have just started out really but have been trading for about a month with 3 accounts with min deposits of averaging $200 each. Steep learning curve but getting there.

Hard rules I have learnt so far:

Never trade first thing Monday morning...doh
    Stay away from super quick 60secs to 180secs gambling trading until I really know what I am doing.
    Autotraders like CashCamp and GoogleTrader, stay away from. Knew this would be a scam but just wanted to see for myself.

Autotraders:

Oddly enough Googletrade came up 8 out of 9 trades in the money the first day which totally dumbfounded me....but the next day was a serious streak of nearly all losses. Stopped it running and decided to try again on the Monday...same again all losses.

All the trades were Eur/Usd on the hr every hour with 45mins expiry. Now I knew this was random scammy trades and tried to warn people on the youtube channels, but the comment seem to disappear (funny that). CashCamp was the same identical software with a slightly different screen.

The best part is that all the emails in the competition area are fake and if you hit refresh on the screen all the so called live signals change to completely random signals with most contradicting each other. Now I knew from the begining that this had scam written all over it but my curiosity got the better of me doh!

Hopefully new guys/girls will read this and stay the hell away from anything autotrader! It is shamefull how certain YouTube channels lie through their teeth about their results luring dead money into the game and getting paid by them signing up through their links because ...only their link has the working website!

Anyhow enough of that nonsense. Gradually getting accounts back from nearly being burnt out and making roughly between $60 to $240 a day, except for today when I stupidly laid trades first thing, first day of the week and first trading day of the month in amongst volatile news data...doh...doh Doh and DOH!

Rule number 1 for me to learn is DISCIPLINE! Stick to the rules.

I'll shut up now :P

Hello Captian Proton! Welcome aboard, you sound like just the kind of person we like around here. What brokers are you using? what kind of strategies other than testing out auto traders?

At he moment I have Chaerry Trade, Bloombex and Option FM.

Option FM I will probably ditch, Cherry Trade has been ok but have not tried a withdrawl. Bloombex has also been ok with trades but no withdrawl tried yet.

Going through a withdrawls process with GTOptions that seems to be taking its time.

I absolutely have to learn Discipline, today and yesterday I was not disciplined and took gambles. This will not happen again hopefully with more determination. Tough trading today though made a couple of trades in favour of the USD against the GBP and AUD to expire 12:15GMT. Won the GBP/USD PUT but lost the AUD/UD PUT by 20 odd pips.

Tomorrow I will only make trades on the very best signals, hard with 2 x screaming teething babies at your feet though

Was that Google Trader you just said?? I don't know whether to laugh or cry, or cry tears... Welcome aboard Sam. And thanks for bringing this Google Trader subject up, there's a scam sign all over it. I don't think Google has any interest in Binary Options.. or in make easy cash.
    It's a good thing you came aboard, the guys here would surly help you get familiar. Check out the CommuniTraders platform as well, practice your trading or share some of your ideas. See you around!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

5. Thanks Okane thanked this post
    Hi, Captain H+! Yeah, you should never trust signal providers. It's all a big scam. I congratulate you on your rules - you're on the right track. If you keep learning, practicing (you should really open a Demo account, by the way)and if you take seriously the advises here, you'll soon see great progress and many ITMs. It's important to realize that there's no such thing as easy money and even trading needs concentration and yeah, discipline. I wish you good luck!

/Google Trader, omg, sounds like a nice prank.

7. Thanks Okane thanked this post
    loool.
    Seriously... Didn't the "Google" part give it away already?
    Don't people stop for a second and think;
    "wait, so Google is a billion dollar company making autotraders for Binaries now?"
    But they even say that themselves "This product is not affiliated with Google in any way". Haha

Coming up next; Facebook Trader! I sell it for 299$, you will get around 87.48% success!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

9. Thanks edo thanked this post
    Welcome here Captain Proton!

Wishing you all the success you deserve. Nice intro, I hope you learned the most basic lesson of all – don’t trust signal providers with such names, better not trust signal providers on the net at all. They can’t prove their results and you will be vulnerable if you accept to trade your account on their stochastic signals. Best way to learn is to trade by yourself with lost of discipline. Any questions are welcomed
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Ha, I knew i would get a good ribbing for the Google Trader rubbish Totally deserved as well. I knew it in my gut but my curiosity got the better of me, the idea was to leave it going for just 2 trades but they kept winning?? But this was to be one of those random million to one chances where the planets line up. Totally rinsed my account.

Well I'd like to say that I stuck to my rules, I did not..... got emotional and chased a few trades wiping out my accounts. I basically thought "Screw this" and put everything on a 60sec trade so as to be done with it...bloody thing kept winning until it didn't. Was in full knowledge that I would not have anything in the account.

So now I am leaning the ropes properly, and in about a month I will open a small account and do my upmost to stick to the rules. I think you have to go through this baptism of fire to figure out that emotions have no place in this game. Getting a bit cheesed off though with these youtube scammers like Trusted Binary Reviews.... preying on people showing them all their 'winnings' deleting any negative youtube comments. Surely it must be a crime in the fraud area to cause loss to a person by misrepresentation (used to be a copper for a few years). In fact I'm certain it technically is fraud as he is gaining by affiliation kickbacks, causing loss to others by them 'investing' in his advertised products and also the frabricating of his winnings!

Anyhow back to the book and learning!

Welcome aboard, Captain!

I guess most of us know how it goes in the beginning

The difference is the way to stand up again. I think you made the right choice by learning first now.

Success is in fact no more than walking, standing up, look what you stumbled upon and learn and then go on walking

Hello Captain Proton!

Welcome to bots. Try CT, post trades here and share with us. By the away I'm BOTS Trader

Happy trading!

Milos