Thread: Hello!

Rookie Member tradingkingNathan's Avatar

Hello! !!!

Hi! Nathan here. Just want to introduce myself. I have been trading binary Options for months now and am eager to learn even more there is related to trading as well as maybe share my earned hard experience. Nice to meet you all.

Hey!
    Just gave you your first tip in the other thread about deposits.
    Don't go for manage accounts with brokers, trade your own account and
    never take advice from brokers you have a conflict of interest there.
    Today more and more brokers are trying to be honest about the conflict of interest part
    and you should understand that too. Good luck let me know if you need something!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Hi Nathan, welcome!

Do take the advice Okane gave you. He is 100% right!

Wishing you great trading

Hello Nathan, Welcome to BOTS and feel free to ask for any help that we can do for you related to binary trading.

Quote Originally Posted by tradingkingNathan View Post
    Hi! Nathan here. Just want to introduce myself. I have been trading binary Options for months now and am eager to learn even more there is related to trading as well as maybe share my earned hard experience. Nice to meet you all.
    Hello Nathan!

Welcome to bots trading community. Try CT.Post trade. You can start reading bots school.
    Happy Trading.

Milos

Hi, Nathan! Welcome to BOTS! It's good that you already have some experience. I suggest you make your own trading diary so you can both share your ideas and get evaluation from other traders. I wish you good luck and success!