Thread: Hi,Everyone.

afraid girl Hi,Everyone. !!!

Hi,every one, I'm Cynthia from Hongkong. actually binary options is quite new in HK, i don't have stocks for forex trading experience, but i found binary options pretty easy,hope to learn more here.
    Last edited by CynthiaHZ; 10-29-2015 at 10:19 AM.

Hi Cynthia, welcome!

Take time to go through our school section and you'll know much more about trading BO.

Also reading the blogs here can help you grow in knowledge.

Wishing you great trades!

Hello Cynthia!

Welcome on the forum.

Start reading bots schools. Read war rooms, trading dairies, daily and weekly trading tips. Use CT for trading.

Happy trading!

Well hello Cynthia! Welcome aboard! Binary is pretty easy, compared to forex or stocks, but still quite hard. Don't get discouraged, you can totally become a pro, and we can help!

Hey!
    It's not really easy. But once you know what to do and have a decent money management
    it will be fun and it pays off!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Welcome to BOTS! Hope you like it here. You'll see soon that it's not that easy, but it's learnable if you're persistant and you give it the time needed. I wish you good luck!

Welcome on board. I hope you have starting learning at BOTS trading school yet..

Hi Cynthya

Welcome to our trading community!

Here is the hottest place for binary options traders to learn from each other and share their trading experience! Best way to start your trading career. It is not an easy game, needs lot of dedication and hard work but if you love it you’ll succeed.

Best regards and see you around!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

BTW best way to start is by clicking the Big Green Button on the top! It is not advertisement, it is absolutely free of charge demo trading platform where you can easily place your trades and share with the community If you have any questions here just ask!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder