Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help please!!!

Help please!!! !!!

Hi Guys.
    I just joined communitraders after a series of failures in trading. I need help here I have lost more than I have ained:fear

Looks like you have a gambling problem...

The only chance to win at trading, is to get a solid foundation and a solid money management system (f.i. not trading above 2% of your account size).

I suggest you stop losing money and start learning by reading the School section...

The reason why I joined here is to learn because I want to go back to trading and trade as a pro

That's a wise decision

It really is possible to make profit in BO trading, but only when knowing what you do.

Wish you good progress in you study program and your recovery. Take your time and see your losses as learning money.

Good luck!

5. Thanks Wilsonia thanked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilsonia View Post
    Hi Guys.
    I just joined communitraders after a series of failures in trading. I need help here I have lost more than I have ained:fear
    Welcome aboard, seems we were neighbors (;
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

7. Thanks Wilsonia thanked this post
    Hi Wilsonia!

Welcome to the bots trading community. No fear, Be brave and post CT trade and share with us.

I hope you guys will teach me a thing or 2 because eish it's bad

I can really use a great deal of help in terms of trade recommendations

good thing you found us. take it slow and easy, small trades and lots of learning!

The way you talk makes you very vulnerable to scammers and charlatans.

There is no easy way to become a winning trader. If you're just looking for some signal provider, you're at the wrong address. We try to teach traders to trade a winning strategy, not to follow blindly. Following signal is nearly always wrong, especially for new traders. It's costing you money you could spend in learning.

You lost good money, maybe because of lack of discipline. Now avoid continuing on your path to destruction and start learning.

13. Thanks Wilsonia thanked this post