Greetings from South Africa !!!

Hi All

I live in South Africa and am a South African national.

I am really wanting to get clarity as to the legality of trading Binary Options here as well as the deposit process in order to comply with the Reserve Ban requirements?

I see that Martin Kay lives in South Africa and was hoping he or other members may have an insight into this or be able to guide me to where I can find the answers I need?

Kind Regards
    D

Yup, Martin is probably you're best bet when it comes to your specific questions. But hey, welcome aboard. you've come to the right place. Not sure about SA specifically but there are plenty of brokers you could use, not neccesarily regulated. Have you started trading yet? what's your back ground?

Welcome ti bots trading community. First try bots school and use CT.

Welcome here! I am not familiar with South Africa regulations but surely somebody here can help you. Meantime why don’t you check the CT trading platform here and have some fun?

Also a warm welcome from me. As said: while waiting for Martin's response, you could consider going through the free school section.

Quote Originally Posted by blabby View Post
    Hi All

I live in South Africa and am a South African national.

I am really wanting to get clarity as to the legality of trading Binary Options here as well as the deposit process in order to comply with the Reserve Ban requirements?

I see that Martin Kay lives in South Africa and was hoping he or other members may have an insight into this or be able to guide me to where I can find the answers I need?

Kind Regards
    D
    Welcome aboard my dear friend.

There's is no clear line in South Africa regarding binary options trading. The local regulator is not responsive, or at least not bothered enough by the current situation.
    In any case, you can freely use brokers like StockPair or 24option, which are regulated and proven to be a reliable brokers.

I think the real question is are you ready for it?? If yes, go ahead and ask, we're here to help

Best

Martin
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Thanks Martin, so depositing via Credit Card and respecting the R50k limit per international CC transaction is fine at the moment?