Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

afraid girl The New Leader-board is Ready and Waiting for the Best Traders! !!!

Hey guys,

We have a completely new and fresh looking LeadersBoard for our CommuniTraders Demo Trading Platform! Now you can check there the best traders in terms of wining percent rate, accumulated balance, total number of trades and our proprietary Points Score which take into account not only the traders gains but also his activity (number of trades) and wining percentage, preventing this way a lucky trader with few very big trades to climb to the top of the ranking! The points are then used as the basis for the leader board ranking.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ct-newprofile-pionts.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	18.3 KB 
ID:	3689

You can chose between Last 30 days and Last 12 months to check the statistics for the Leaders and also you have a tab to search among the best signal providers. The best binary trading leaders may become signal providers and benefit from the visibility and promotion they will receive on the LeadersBoard. If you want to apply for a Signal Providers ranking you just need to simply add to your profile that you would like to be a signal provider like this:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	signalproviders leadersboard1.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	29.0 KB 
ID:	3690 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	signalproviders leadersboard.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	24.3 KB 
ID:	3691

Check the new LeadersBoard now and wishing you been part of the best
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

the new profiles are really awesome, I made a post about them too, in How To Pimp Your Profile, here is the link

http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....4089#post54089
    "Great Googely Moogely" ... Frank Zappa

Twitter Hidden Content
    Facebook https://Hidden Content color="#0000FF">Google+ Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

This is nice. Mew leader board provides all needed data.Success rate,total returns,investment return and total points.

This is nice. New leader board provides all needed data.Success rate,total returns,investment return and total points.

The part I like is that I am ranked number one over the last 30 days, and number 6 over the last year. pretty sweet, if I do toot my own horn.

Twitter Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    The part I like is that I am ranked number one over the last 30 days, and number 6 over the last year. pretty sweet, if I do toot my own horn.
    Michael the Great.

Quote Originally Posted by milos View Post
    Michael the Great.
    you said it. It's not always that way though, there are a lot of great traders using the platform. I'm just fortunate to be on a roll this month, next month I could be last. . . well not last, but not first ;-)

Twitter Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    you said it. It's not always that way though, there are a lot of great traders using the platform. I'm just fortunate to be on a roll this month, next month I could be last. . . well not last, but not first ;-)
    You are humble, Mike.
    You are one of the humble traders around

9. Thanks Michael Hodges thanked this post
    Really wonderful LeadersBoard! I am eager to start trading and move higher in the ranking However we have some great traders and it won’t be so easy to compete with them Michael, you are awesome. We are still learning from your persistence and trading knowledge!

11. Thanks Michael Hodges thanked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan21 View Post
    Really wonderful LeadersBoard! I am eager to start trading and move higher in the ranking However we have some great traders and it won’t be so easy to compete with them Michael, you are awesome. We are still learning from your persistence and trading knowledge!
    One thing I have learned, you might not expect, from trading, is humility. it's hard to put your ideas up on the internet, defend them and stick to them, especially when you are wrong. The trick is to let it roll off your back, and move on, using money management.

Twitter Hidden Content
    Hidden Content