Angry Why You Should NOT Spam Our Forums? !!!

First of all, because that means you are a bad, bad person. Nah, just joking, but anyway, how would you like me coming to your house and smudging your walls with a bright pink marker? Huh? I bet you wouldn’t like it. Ok, Ok, I would never go to a spammer’s house and I don’t have bright pink markers, but joking aside, I will tell you the reason why you shouldn’t spam our forums (and no other forum for that matter): spamming will get you the exact opposite of what you are trying to achieve so if you don’t want that, then stop spamming. Let me explain: everybody hates spammers so when a spam post appears, people will have a natural aversion towards it and anything it presents, whether it’s a signal provider, a trading strategy, a broker or whatever product.

Our inboxes are full of spam, heck, there’s even a junk/spam folder created especially for trash like that. I am sure people don’t go to their Spam folder thinking: “Oh, I want to lose some money so let’s see what great products I will find today in my folder dedicated to scams and spams.”. It’s the same with forum spam. Because people hate it, if you present your product through spam posts, you are already getting off on the wrong foot. Maybe your product is good, but most people will avoid it for the simple reason that it was brought to their attention using a spam post.

Spam is unwelcome, rude and offensive so the last thing you want when promoting something is to have your name and your product’s name associated with spam tactics. There are far more effective ways to promote your business than spamming our forums, especially because we hate spam more than others. Oh, and did I mention we will edit your post to make you look like a fool? Yup, you’ll be the joke of the forum, and your product will get a bad rep but hey, if you wanna do it, go ahead. We need a good laugh.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

2. Thanks Okane, Ronnel, Kolyo, Michael Hodges thanked this post
    Martin is telling you the truth Promoting a business or whatever it is via spam posts is the worse thing you can do and we not only will delete your spam link but will ban you on our discretion so this is a risky experiment if you try to spam here and the ban can not and will not be undo!!!

Of course the biggest problem is that much of the spam is coming from spam autobots whose purpose is only to create links for Google ranking, but I can ensure you Google is not that stupid and we are also filtering all auto-spammers so be cautious if you try it once your user won’t last long on CommuniTraders.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Martin sent clear message. Spamming can lead in opposite direction.If you want to promote your product/service you'll pay.No free launch.If you're bad promoters and the most spammers are on the forum you'll be banned.

all rights reserved to Bogdan, I just posted it (: But I could not agree more. Spammers: BEWARE!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

It would've been good if more people would naturally understand these simple facts. I guess that at the very beginning of internet advertising, spaming used to be a great way to promote your business, but after so many years of tones and tones of spam, people are bored and annoied to death with it.

Ohh spammit!