Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Okane's Homegrown Strategy For Trading The EUR/USD !!!

This is a great strategy for 5-15 minute expiry. For one it works, for another it is a great example of how BOTs and Communitraders community helps traders grow. Okane started here as a newb to binary, and has grown into one of our top pros. Along the way he developed this strategy specifically for the EUR/USD but useful with other pairs as well. The best thing about it though is that you can still talk to Okane right here in the forum, and get updates and advice on how to use the strategy.

http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...gy-for-eurusd/

Finally the time has come for me to share the strategy that I have been using on my live account for the past 6 months or so. I named it; ‘Okane’s Price Action strategy for EUR/USD’ because everyone uses Price Action in a different way and I don’t want to start a war on whether this is a PA or not…it’s my strategy and this is how I trade. This is far from a mechanical strategy and it’s absolutely no good for beginners, you’re gonna need some experience to make this one work, there aren’t any magical blinking arrows and there’s only one indicator… unless you want to call the clock an indicator. If you are familiar with using support and resistance lines, can recognize trends and understand candlesticks then keep reading and you might be able to use my strategy. Those who enjoy trading short expiries such as 10-20 minutes on EUR/USD can benefit from reading this review whether they choose to use my strategy or not.
    These articles will help

Stochastic Oscillator For Binary Options

Introduction To Price Action Strategies

Japanese Candlesticks, Trading Naked
    Last edited by Michael Hodges; 02-09-2016 at 01:10 PM.

Okane Sensei,

I think I can safely say now that a student will mimic or follow his teacher's footsteps even when he doesn't know about it... I was surprised when I saw the article that you wrote because my trading strategy is very similar to the one you are using especially when I'm using Semi-Naked chart analysis.

Many thanks Sensei!!!

EUR/USD is the most traded assets binary options trading. So far I used EUR/USD 5 minutes expiry. Maybe I can try 10-15 minutes expiry.

Yes. Depends on the strenght of your S/R lines. Today for example there was a strong daily support I took one 5 min, 10 min and 40 min all ITM. Second bounce on the support line within 30 mins thats where I took it.

This is going to be strong weak for EUR/USD trading, what with the FOMC meeting and everything. Watch those S/R lines!

For my analysis check out my diary:

http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....4150#post54150
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Hi Okane,

I have some experience in BO in the past but was not making money, could I just understand abit more of your strategy as I trade USD/EUR too.

I'm using freestockcharts for my charting . I hope you can guide me on your strategy. Thank you Sir and Merry Christmas !

Eur/usd !!!

Quote Originally Posted by sorrow View Post
    Hi Okane,

I have some experience in BO in the past but was not making money, could I just understand abit more of your strategy as I trade USD/EUR too.

I'm using freestockcharts for my charting . I hope you can guide me on your strategy. Thank you Sir and Merry Christmas !
    Hi there!
    I can do better. I can show you, in January you will be able to join
    my Skype group for free and learn from me and a few co-traders from CommuniTraders .
    Trading professionally is difficult to explain in writing, you really need to watch and learn and
    it can take months to master it, that's why I am going to bring this new experience to our Community so
    that more people can learn. Hang in there, I will be posting about this in a few weeks

Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    Hi there!
    I can do better. I can show you, in January you will be able to join
    my Skype group for free and learn from me and a few co-traders from CommuniTraders .
    Trading professionally is difficult to explain in writing, you really need to watch and learn and
    it can take months to master it, that's why I am going to bring this new experience to our Community so
    that more people can learn. Hang in there, I will be posting about this in a few weeks
    It's a wonderful thing you are doing Okane. I do hope I can do it this time. Last time I missed your teaching too many personal things.
    Do you know how many times per week you will be instructing. I know you know a lot about price action and I am very willing to learn from a pro like yourself. I have a question and it can be misunderstood so please take no offense.
    I know a few pro traders they do give advice and help but what I found is they hold back on the gems they have learned and don't want to share their real money makers. I know their is no holy grail and I do hope you are willing to share all that you have learned through your years of trading.
    A friend of mine is a pro trader and he gives advice for free and he has given me some very excellent tips that proved to be profitable. I asked him one time why are you sharing these gems that you spent many long hours and also very expensive for you to learn. He told me that it makes him a better trader. I guess that is why we have mentors. However my friend does hold back on some of his skill set with others. I again asked him why he quoted a text from the Bible "don't throw your pearls to swine" in other words give only to those you feel worthy and will fully appreciate what you are giving.
    Merry Xmas and happy New Year
    Looking forward
    Randy

Thanks for the interest Randy.
    I think those people wont share because they don't have much to share, at least many of them.
    They just say they know things but can never show you how to read charts or trade.
    Now I am not going to be a signal service because I hate those but I want to teach people to trade like me.
    Learning that, takes time, probably months. It's not just a simple thing to share over 2 webinars and anyone can copy
    straight away. I know you already know that but just saying in case others are reading.
    What I am saying is that it will still require your will, concentration and time. I could show you
    everything I know and you could fail regardless if you don't put 100% into it and practice.
    That's why it isn't all about me sharing but about the student too. Kind of like what you said, if the
    student is "worthy" they will make an effort and learn, if not it's their problem in the end.
    Hopefully we can become a larger group and if there are "good" opportunities during the sessions we can trade
    together too!

Happy Holidays Randy!