Thread: Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone !!!

I am new to BOTS and I wanted to introduce my self before I start digging the charts, analyzing the trends and learn trading from fellow experts here. Thanks for support.

HEy and welcome!

What about finishing your profile? get a "cooler' look?
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by pak12345 View Post
    I am new to BOTS and I wanted to introduce my self before I start digging the charts, analyzing the trends and learn trading from fellow experts here. Thanks for support.
    Welcome! Yeah you can learn all that here.
    I agree with Martin, always good to finish your profile so people get to know you better.
    See you around!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Hi! Nice to meet you! How did you find about BOTS? I strongly advise you to start from our School. It will give you the basics. Also it's strongly recommended that you first practice a little bit on demo before jumping into real trading and risking real money.

Welcome aboard mate Try CommuniTraders from the Green Button on top of the Forum! It is free and with a lot of potential benefits while learning the basics!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hi pak12345!
    Welcome to BOTS trading community.

welcome aboard, tell us more about yourself,

I am thankful to all of you for this warm welcome. I am from Pakistan, studying computer sciences. I was planing to make money online while my degree is in process. So I started researching internet for opportunities. Forex and Binary option trading a legit work that can be done in free time. So I cam across this community to grab knowledge and check the pros & cons before getting into this business.

Quote Originally Posted by pak12345 View Post
    I am thankful to all of you for this warm welcome. I am from Pakistan, studying computer sciences. I was planing to make money online while my degree is in process. So I started researching internet for opportunities. Forex and Binary option trading a legit work that can be done in free time. So I cam across this community to grab knowledge and check the pros & cons before getting into this business.
    this is a way to make money, and it can be done, just look at Okane, Milos, Seasalt and the other pros. However, it takes work, its not easy, if it were everybody would do it.