Greetings from Iceland !!!

Hello to you all.
    I´m a guy from Iceland who would like to take part in this dangerous game
    I have no experiences in trading but hopefully I can learn how to make a little extra from this website.
    Looking forward to explore this side and to learn how to trade.

Hi Addinn.
    Welcome, the people here are very helpful
    I too am a beginner and have learnt a lot in my short time here.

Welcome aboard! are you planning to start a trading diary?
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

yeah man, welcome aboard. Let us know if you need any help with anything at all.

Thank you guys, I will be needing every help possible. And maybe it would be smart to ask you where to begin?
    I have been through the education you have here but I´m still a little unsure where to find the info I need to begin trading.

Welcome on board, Addin. You can to use what you have learnt in our school section by doing demo trading on our CT trading platform. It's free. Try out the different strategies to find out which strategies suits you.

Quote Originally Posted by Addinn View Post
    Thank you guys, I will be needing every help possible. And maybe it would be smart to ask you where to begin?
    I have been through the education you have here but I´m still a little unsure where to find the info I need to begin trading.
    Here's help: http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....-Webinar/page2

And here: http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/school/
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)