Im from Australia !!!

Im hoping that this site will help me with BO.
    Im Australian and im successful with Forex, but BO's are not kind to me.

Hello Everyone.
    Alf

Hey there and welcome!
    SO are you going to start learning BO now?
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

thank you for the flowers
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Hello, Alf! Nice to see you here! You'll deffinitely like the forum. Don't worry about mastering BO. If you have the enthusiasm, we'll help you become a pro.

Binary is a lot less stress than forex that's for sure, welcome aboard!

Welcome Alf

Nice to see you among us! Take everything out of the community and learn to trade binaries. If you are successful with forex it can be even more easily to trade binaries as well.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hello Alfie!
    Welcome om the forum. I was started forex trading. Now I prefer binaries. You may try CT.Easy to use. Simple the best.

If you are successful with something, why move to something else? Are you bored with having success with forex and now you need new challenges to keep you sharp?. Looking for bigger profits?
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

Welcome Alfie, I am trading forex and BO. this is a good site to learn about trading BO.