Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hi BOTS / CommuniTraders !!!

My name is George aka BlackDigital from London UK, really excited to be part of this community, discovered Binary Options 2 months ago, since then opened an account practiced with a demo account and made a few live trades, “what a rush”, also realized I got alot to learn about binary options and how to trade them.

So happy I found BOTS, I’ve gone back to PreSchool and taken my first Step, (“love the setup, thank you”).

Looking forward to learning from you all and excited to share and put it all into practice.

Thanks again

BlackDigital

Hey, welcome! Yes, in the beginning you get an adrenaline kick
    but trading becomes more successful once you get rid of that rush.
    Nothing you can just choose to do but it goes away naturally.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Welcome to BOTS, George! It's great that you're willing to learn and not just rush into trying some stupid things without actually succeeding. You need to find your own best strategies. There is no holly grail.

Hi George aka BlackDigital,

Welcome to CommuniTraders! Don’t rush too much you will really have to learn a lot before you will be able to make the transition to full time trading. Try to extract as much knowledge as you can from our community and to learn from other more experienced traders as well. Feel free to ask your questions and find the answers you need. The community is very friendly and open to help
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Welcome aboard George!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    Hi George aka BlackDigital,

Welcome to CommuniTraders! Don’t rush too much you will really have to learn a lot before you will be able to make the transition to full time trading. Try to extract as much knowledge as you can from our community and to learn from other more experienced traders as well. Feel free to ask your questions and find the answers you need. The community is very friendly and open to help
    Thanks Kolyo, as much as I want to rush into trading Binary options I will take your advice, every time I open my trading platform it’s a completely different language which reminds me man I’ve got lots to learn, I will definitely ask questions, thanks for the warm welcome and encouragement...

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    Welcome aboard George!
    Thanks Martin, really pleased I found BOTS, love the school setup, previous to finding BOTS, I read random articles on Binary options trading which left me a bit confused, since finding the school, CommniTraders the forums, you have all inspired me to stay on this path, looking forward to playing Binary options, interacting and having fun with you all...

Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    Hey, welcome! Yes, in the beginning you get an adrenaline kick
    but trading becomes more successful once you get rid of that rush.
    Nothing you can just choose to do but it goes away naturally.
    Thanks for the reassurance Okane, hope so cos every time I do a live trade my stomach is in knots, but at the same time I’m loving Binary options, I think I’ve found my thing...

Quote Originally Posted by Dan21 View Post
    Welcome to BOTS, George! It's great that you're willing to learn and not just rush into trying some stupid things without actually succeeding. You need to find your own best strategies. There is no holly grail.
    Thanks Dan21, I’m definitely willing to learn as much as I can about trading Binary options, even tho I’ve been trading EUR/USD and EUR/JPY, a few times I’ve experienced being ITM (good feeling), OTM (bad feeling) ATM (I’m ok), I’m sticking with the school going thru each section like I’m back to school again until I can find my strategy, cos right now I really haven’t got any....

welcome aboard mate! you've definitely come to the right place! let us know any questions you have, take it easy and remember, it takes time but can totally be done! being profitable that it... ;-)