Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi everyone!

Smile Hi everyone! !!!

Hi there!

My name is Nathan and I'm from England

A little bit about myself and my trading so far.

So since I was 14 I have always been working, since 17 I have worked 12 hour shifts (days, nights, weekends and holidays). Now I am 24 and am pretty tired of these shifts and believe I can do better with my drive and ambition, so I turned to educating myself on trading - this is where I found Binary Options. I opened up a demo account and had some success and soon started to find all the scams out there. As luck would have it I seem to have my head on straight and never believed the whole "Get rich quick! Earn £100000 an hour".

However I could sense that there must be a legit way to make money through trading these currencies somehow. If I could just figure out how to read these charts - so my first stop, candle sticks and candlestick formations followed by support, resistance and trendlines. After this I continued my self education and started to learn basic patterns (wedges, flags, cup and handles, double/triple tops and bottoms etc). This wasn't enough for me even though I was having some success paper trading on MT4 drawing my predictions on charts. I wanted to know why price moves the way it does - news releases such as non-farm pay rolls were my next stop.

Soon I found the indicators inside MT4 and my charts started to look a right mess - I didn't enjoy the mess and didn't understand what I was looking at so I went back to trading pure price action on naked charts using the D1 and 4H charts with S&R lines. In the meantime I carried on reading and understand these indicators (RSI, Stochastics, Bollinger bands etc) My paper trading success was on the rise again.

Slowly I returned to patterns but this time something more advanced took my fancy - Harmonics. I have had a lot of success so far trading ABCD and Gartley patterns with Fibonnaci and simple price action with S&R.

At the moment my current set up is along the lines of S&R, Harmonics and MTF Stochastics (30m + 1H, 1H + 4H).

I forgot to mention I have actually moved away from binary options for the time being and am finding Forex to be a little less stressful. I can exit the trade the minute it is in the money or stop it when I think it hasn't gone my way and price is reversing on me. (stop loss and target profits).

I'm sure I may have missed some things out but thats where I am at the moment!

I have been on this road for around 1.5 months now and feel I am picking it up quickly but this is only because I am putting my blood sweat and tears into this.

I go to work for 12 hours, come home and read until dinner taking notes. After dinner I spend some time with my Fiancee. When she goes to bed I carry on reading and taking notes and eventually go to bed. Get back up at 4.45am and repeat. Needless to say at times I am exhausted but I am trying to do this to give a better life for my future family and myself. Who honestly wants to be going to work at 4.30am and getting home at 18:20.

Anyway I understand this is a long introduction but I hope to be a good member of this community.

Thanks for reading and let the education carry on!

Thanks,

Nathan.

Welcome. Good to see your ambitious about trading.
    I think you will find some good education by looking in other people's diaries.
    See how they developed from being newbies.
    http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....Financial-News
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Nice intro!

Looks like you know what you're doing

I see one thing to think about when I read your story: don't forget to take time to rest and relax, even if your spare time is little.
    Many traders, poker players or business men started their 'job' with a big drive, but burned up on their way.

A good balance between work and free time is essential to success.

Wishing you great trades and really hoping you'll make it to become a professional trader.

Yeah man that all sounds really good. would you care to explain a little about harmonics and gartman patterns? perhaps show us a chart or too from what you are doing?

Hello Nathan!

Welcome to the forum. I can see you're hard working man.It is hard to balance between work and trading.You have to decide for only one.

I also was worked 12-14h per day a five years ago.I got up at 5am and went to work 6am.I started working at 7am to 7pm.I went home to between 8pm-8.30pm.

During the work when I was on launch I was called by broker to set up trades.In mostly cases they were pending orders when to buy and when to sell. I couldn't balance between working and trading.

I decided to leave the good paying job.I prefer binary options trading than to sit the whole day in the office and to watch the figures in the balance statements.

6. Thanks Okane thanked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by milos View Post
    Hello Nathan!

Welcome to the forum. I can see you're hard working man.It is hard to balance between work and trading.You have to decide for only one.

I also was worked 12-14h per day a five years ago.I got up at 5am and went to work 6am.I started working at 7am to 7pm.I went home to between 8pm-8.30pm.

During the work when I was on launch I was called by broker to set up trades.In mostly cases they were pending orders when to buy and when to sell. I couldn't balance between working and trading.

I decided to leave the good paying job.I prefer binary options trading than to sit the whole day in the office and to watch the figures in the balance statements.
    Milos we all know you still secretly work for KGB
    haha.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Banned
    My winning rate in trading have increased pretty well,and have almost
    reached perfection,I now use an calculator which predicts 96%-98% correct,I
    am
    no longer afraid to invest,there have been no out of money situation since
    I started using this calculator,if you find this post helpful and wish to
    better your winning experience,feel free to inbox me

Lol new clown in town

The spammer was banned. I’ll leave this post just to remind everybody what a genuine spammer looks like Everybody new here be sure you are not the next spammer here because you know what will happen
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

11. Thanks Okane thanked this post
    I think he means to send him your money when he talks about 'inbox me'

I guarantee a 100% loss if you follow his lead