"You Won" popup from Binary.Com on forum !!!

Has anyone else experienced this. I am finding the forum virtually unusable because every few seconds I get a popup message box advertising "You Won" and "Start trading now with Binary.Com".

Have tried Chrome, IE and Firefox, all the same so its something in the javascript thats causing it.

Anyone know why? Doesnt happen anywhere other than the BOTS forum.

Quote Originally Posted by DrSpec View Post
    Has anyone else experienced this. I am finding the forum virtually unusable because every few seconds I get a popup message box advertising "You Won" and "Start trading now with Binary.Com".

Have tried Chrome, IE and Firefox, all the same so its something in the javascript thats causing it.

I wonder why you keep seeing that pop.. It was a removed a while ago.

Try clearing cookies and cache, maybe your browser is still caching the old version. let me know if it works
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by DrSpec View Post

Oh and, it';s good to hear you keep winning (:
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Thanks Martin. Strange thing was that the moment I posted that message, it stopped! Must have scared it off eh?