Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hot Binary Options Strategy By Expiry : 60 Second Trading !!!

If you are an ultra short term 60 second trader then this is the thread for you. In our quest to be the best source of binary trading education we have compiled and sorted a list of all the strategies we have reviewed, and all those strategies submitted by our membership. This thread is a list of all of those strategies.

Here you will find short term strategies based on candles and expiries in the range of 60 – 360 seconds. In my opinion you have to be a scalper, really sharp or just plain crazy to trade like this. These strategies are purely technical and not for the faint of heart. Sharp skills and quick reflexes are the name of game as entries are known to disappear like a flash of lightning. Signals in this time frame are only good for the next few candles and can be subject to seemingly wild and random market swings so it takes a little nerve too. The good news is that you won't find any free 60 second strategy scams, just good old wholesome strategies posted in our forums.

We welcome you to post links to new strategies if they work in this time frame. If you want to present a new strategy, please start an thread for it in the strategy forum and then post a link to it here. We will also add new links as they develop and encourage discussion of this time frame and which strategies work for you . . . and which ones just plain suck. Some of these strategies are just plain funny and worth the read regardless of which time frame you trade.

The Opposite Direction Strategy

A 60 Second Strategy That Really Works

The G60 Strategy

The Gone In 60 Seconds Strategies

Candle Stick Engulfing Strategy

60 Second Strategy By A Russian Trader

The RABIS 60 Second Trading Strategy

Bollinger Band And ADX 60 Second Strategy

The Mysterious Unnamed Strategy

Three Bars High Or Low

Another 60 Second Strategy

The Lazy Day Trader Strategy

Double Red Strategy For Binary Options

Heiken Ashi Strategy, Simple But Effective

A Newbie Strategy That Has Worked

The Simple Rainbow Strategy

The Fractal Guru

The FX Binary Scalper Strategy

2. Thanks sofaking thanked this post
    These strategies definitely aren't for me. Sometimes I trade 5-15 minutes expiry. 60s expiry is too short for me.

You are right, these strategies aren't for everyone, but for those who are looking for some good 60 second strategies this is a good place to start.

OK, this is the first new addition to the 60 Second Strategies listing.... Using Stochastic Crossovers For 60 Second Signals. A basic strategy but a good one if you insist on trading such short term options.

Using Stochastic For Crossover Signals 60 Second Strategy

You can find the article regarding Price action introduction that can be used as a 60 second strategy and above,
    in this thread:

Introduction To Price Action Strategy – Where the Game Happens
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Wished I trusted a broker for open/exp. prices with these short term trading, because I really have developed some. However, the broker has a too big part in the success rate to make this my daily job

The Binary Options Fence Strategy - Just Sitting on a Fence

Take both Calls and Puts on volatile assets!

http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....4040#post54040

Binary Options Break Out Systems Introduction. Find out what break outs are and how to use them
    on different timeframes.

http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....4401#post54401

I think that 60 seconds strategies are very risky. Personally I am afraid to use it.

Of course it is very risky. I don’t think any mechanical system for short term trading can work in the long run. It can produce few good trades or a wining streak but when the market conditions change and they change few times a day, the strategy will fail.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder