Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hot Binary Options Strategies By Expiry - 1 to 4 Hours !!!

In our quest for trading perfection we have decided it is a good idea to list all of the strategies in our forums by expiry. I have gone through the entire forum and collected all strategies presented in a useful way into one place. I have categorized them by the intended expiry, usually as recommended by the author. This thread is dedicated to the day traders. Day trading strategies target times frames of 1 to 4 hours and are for more sophisticated traders. The signals are less frequent, but much more reliable and much less stressful. These strategies seek to capture deeper trends within the market and often create multiple signals once a new trend has begun. The best thing about these signals is that they lead to more pronounced market movements than short term trading. If you have patience to wait and the confidence to act these are the strategies for you. If you want fast action and active trading you may want to check out a shorter time frame.

We welcome new strategies. If you have one you want to add here make a new thread for it, and then post the link in this thread. We will add new links to strategies we post as well. Lets keep this thread as clean as possible, and use it to discuss 1/4 hour trading, and which of these strategies are actually useful. If you want to comment on a specific strategy, please do that in the individual thread for that strategy.

The Stupid Guy Strategy

Three White Soldiers

Cowabunga System

On Trend Forex Strategy

Rainbow Madness

The Exponential Moving Average Rainbow

Picking Tops And Bottoms With Bollinger Bands

A Newbie Strategy

EUR/USD Strategy, Simply A Good Strategy

First Made Strategy

Break Swing Bounce

Binary Options Oil Strategy

The Simple Trend Line Strategy

The FOMC Strategy

The RSI High Low Strategy, Simplicity Can Work

Candle Pattern Strategy For BO

Guess The Next Candle Pattern

Bollinger Bands And Momentum, The 60 Minute Strategy

Multiple Time Frame Power Strategy, Can You Handle It?

On Balance Volume With Support And Resistance

2. Thanks pak12345, sofaking thanked this post
    Trend Lines And Chart Patterns Strategy

Despite the name this strategy doesn't really use trend lines or chart patterns. It tracks channels and trades break-outs, equally useful tools, and a great strategy for trading 1 hour charts up to daily and even weekly charts.

http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....-4-hour-expiry

This strategy uses two indicators only and that's more than enough!
    BBands and Stochastic, two simple indicators that are good for people
    who wish to advance from being beginners to advanced traders.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

The Cobra Trading Strategy for Binary Options

No real snakes here but you can program your own trading snake to bite where it needs to!
    Click the link above and find out more about this strategy for 1-4 hour expiry.

High/Low JMO with ATR Strategy – Earn Profits with Ease for Expert Traders

This strategy utilizes two indicators; JMO and ATR.
    It is good for trading retracements and works well if you trade with the trend.

Inside Bar Candle Formation Strategy

The Inside Bar Candle Formation Strategy uses candlesticks to find reversals. It is good for 1-4 hour expiries and
    for advanced traders to give it a try.

Nick B’s Price Action Strategy for Binary Options

Nick B's simple price action strategy uses candlesticks and S/R lines.
    Your first step into learning price action begins here!

CCI Explosion Strategy !!!

This is a Bogdan approved strategy for advanced traders. It uses a Michael Hodges approved indicator, the Commodity Channel Index, an oscillator tool, along with moving averages to find trend following signals. Advanced traders will have the easiest time setting it up and using it but intermediates and newbies will find it approachable as well, just be ready to do the supplemental research.

CCI Explosion Strategy-Forum

CCI Explosions Article

CCI Tool Review

This is a great thread and many thanks to Okane and Michael and the whole BOTs community for sharing. there are some excellent strategies here from experience traders.

However this is what I have found to be always true. they work wonderfully until they stop working. As example any good trend strategy will work almost all the time when you are in a nice strong trend but then comes the time it will fail. you can be very good at drawing S&R lines trend lines and have a couple good indicators and everything looks perfect to go you place what should be a near perfect entry and then for whatever reason the market moves the other way. Here's the thing there are no indicators that will let you know with certainly when the market will move against your trade. So in every trade you make you will always be taking risks. We are always taking the gamble that the market will stay in the trend as example until our trade is finished. this is why money management is just if not more important than a great strategy. I always used the same amount when I trade, I don't double up esp on losing trades. I also use my own little system of knowing when to stop trading and wait another day. The bottom line for me is there is no sure thing when it comes to trading no matter how good of a trader you feel you are. however you can and good traders do know how to stack the odds in their favor so being a successful trader is very possible as long as you are a discipline trader as well.

I been busy with other things now and have not be active in live trading for a couple of months. I plan to begin again after the first of the year. I'm a short term trader normally 60 seconds to 2 mins is my normal trading range. for myself I am most accurate in the time range.
    I have a sample now of over 300 short term live trades with a 70% plus win rate. I would love to share with our community on how I trade but honestly it's so intuitive I really don't know how to. What I may do is use a screen recorder just to video my trades and then do a voice over on how I trade. This will take sometime but I do enjoy sharing and helping others when I can.

Wishing you all a very happy and safe and profitable Holiday Season
    Randy

Well randy1953, these are just strategies to get you started.
    No strategy is perfect by itself. I have found the only thing
    working is experience + learning price action.
    Putting a couple indicators together and some rules wont make you a trader
    but it's a start for newbies .