Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hot Binary Options Strategies By Expiry - One Day/One Week/Swing Trading !!!

After some discussion we, the management, have decided it might be a good idea to categorize all the strategies that have been put up on the forum. We have done so. We have created a master list of all the strategy threads and put them all in one place, sorted by expiry so it will be easier for traders to find what they are looking for based on their time horizon. This is the thread dedicated to any strategy focusing on longer trading. Expiry here is in the one day to one month time frame with an average trade in the range of one week. Now, most of these strategies can be used for shorter term trading too, and many of them resemble strategies you will find in that time frame. These were just presented to the community as longer term ideas so that is where they go.

This is my favorite time frame. It gives the best signals. Trading is the most relaxed. Opportunities are more reliable and usually lead to multiple high probability scenarios. Several of my personal strategies are listed here which can be used separately or in conjunction with each other by newbies or pros alike.

We will try to keep all new threads updated in here as they pop up. We welcome comments, discussion and links to new strategies as you have them. Standard forum rules apply, no spamming and no affiliate links, please only post relevant comments, don't waste everybody's time with comments whose only purpose is to reach the minimum for VIP status. This is my personal disclaimer, not all of these strategies are good, some are not approved but they are all well presented, offer an educational insight and are based on the proper time frame. If you have questions about a specific strategy use its dedicated thread, if you want to post a new strategy post it in its own thread as well. Be sure to be as detailed as possible and then you can add a post with a link to it here.

The Geek's Simple Stochastic Trend Following Strategy

The Geek's Simple Moving Average Strategy
    The Geek's Gold Strategy

Everyone should read this one, it's important for any trader, and kinda funny too.

The Lucky Underwear Strategy

The Trend Is Your Friend Strategy
    The Strangle Strategy
    The Smart Break Out Strategy
    Trading Off The Daily Charts
    Binary Options Hedging Strategy
    The 5X5 Simple Strategy
    Hedging With One Touch Options

This is a great resource and more important this is the best starting point for any one who want to learn the basics of systematic trading. Of course many of the strategies presented are just for educational purposes but some of them are quite good and can be traded on the proper timeframe and with good money management.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Here is another great strategy for swing traders, day to day traders and longer term traders using one week or even one month expiry. It is called the Most Profitable Strategy, and it is profitable, I'm just not sure about the most profitable. It is a good one though, using stochastic and moving averages to pinpoint swings in the market.

The Most Profitable Strategy

Forex Candlestick Trend System

Forex Candlestick Trend System for daily and above expiries is now available for binary options traders too!
    Use this trend following strategy with MACD and a moving average, download the setup for your MT4
    and try it out.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

StoCycle System, like riding a bike to profits !!!

This is an interesting strategy reviewed by Bogdan. He thinks its good for newbies and you know how he is, no BS, so if he thinks its good to go it is. It is based on stochastic with a few other indicators and intended for trending charts only. The author says it gets crushed in ranging markets and from what I read I think he is probably right. . .

Stocycle System Article
    Stocyle System Forum Thread
    Last edited by Michael Hodges; 11-24-2015 at 02:27 PM.

This is a great resource and more important this is the best starting point for any one who want to learn the basics of systematic trading.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradhaddin View Post
    This is a great resource and more important this is the best starting point for any one who want to learn the basics of systematic trading.
    What, no scam links today? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    What, no scam links today? :P
    No, but look at all the wisdom and knowledge he is spreading... as usual
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

9. Thanks Okane thanked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan G View Post
    No, but look at all the wisdom and knowledge he is spreading... as usual
    Couldn't live without it!

Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    Couldn't live without it!
    it's like the Terminator... very robotic, ... this is a great resource and a good starting point for anyone wanting me to kick their asses... get in the choppa!

12. Thanks Okane thanked this post