Does my MT4 expire once the dummy account expires? !!!

Hi,

I downloaded MT4 from Forex.com earlier. I got an email mentionin my demo account will expire at some point.
    Will that render my MT4 download useless? Will RT4 continue to show market activity after the demo expires? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by unclbill View Post
    Hi,

I downloaded MT4 from Forex.com earlier. I got an email mentionin my demo account will expire at some point.
    Will that render my MT4 download useless? Will RT4 continue to show market activity after the demo expires? Thanks.
    You can always register for another demo account anytime. Most brokers offer no expiry limit now. You can try other brokers.

Thanks. Good idea!

Quote Originally Posted by unclbill View Post
    Thanks. Good idea!
    You are most welcome

MT4 demo account usually expires after 30 days. You can choose another broker.

If I were you, I'd make another account. It is a very nice platform. Demo accounts are replaceable anyway.

They demo itself might expire but not the price feeds. You only need the feeds anyway so
    long as it works and shows you moving candlesticks then it's good to go. But you should double check your price
    now and then. Compare with brokers on a daily basis and from time to time check with NetDania or other sources
    so that MT4 feeds are OK.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

I'm still getting data feeds ok. Thanks.

Hi guys,

All discussions about trading software and in particular metatrader 4/5 should be posted in Trading Tools and Indicators Room. Beginners Lounge is dedicated especially and exclusively to beginners questions about trading and binary options, not for specific technical questions!

I am closing this thread now and the discussion can continue in the special Metatrader QA Thread in the Tools Room. You can join it here: http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....ader-4-Q-amp-A
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder