Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Rookie Member

    Binary Sites That Discontinue US Clients? !!!

    Hello, I started an account with Boss Capital before they got regulated and were accepting US clients. Now that they have been regulated they no longer accept people from the US but i still have an account with them and about 20$ in it. I've asked them through live chat if i can still continue using they're site even though I live in the US, they told me that all of their functions would still be available to me. I can still deposit, withdraw, trade, etc. I'm not sure if they just want me to deposit and later if i try to withdraw, they'll just tell me i cant because i live in the US. Does anyone have any experience with this situation or know how it works? Thanks in advance for your advice.

  2. #2
    Administrator Martin Kay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Volcin View Post
    Hello, I started an account with Boss Capital before they got regulated and were accepting US clients. Now that they have been regulated they no longer accept people from the US but i still have an account with them and about 20$ in it. I've asked them through live chat if i can still continue using they're site even though I live in the US, they told me that all of their functions would still be available to me. I can still deposit, withdraw, trade, etc. I'm not sure if they just want me to deposit and later if i try to withdraw, they'll just tell me i cant because i live in the US. Does anyone have any experience with this situation or know how it works? Thanks in advance for your advice.
    it is very common situation with brokers who stopped working with US clients. Now that you've already got an account, they'll let you trade and continue with transaction. I've to warn you though that this is a temporary situation, sooner or later they'll send you a letter of end of service. It's a good time to look for another broker, but I think you can take your time here as choices are very limited at the moment.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

  3. #3
    Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    it is very common situation with brokers who stopped working with US clients. Now that you've already got an account, they'll let you trade and continue with transaction. I've to warn you though that this is a temporary situation, sooner or later they'll send you a letter of end of service. It's a good time to look for another broker, but I think you can take your time here as choices are very limited at the moment.
    Thanks for the quick reply. If i do happen to receive a letter of discontinue would I be able to withdraw what i would have at the time?

    Thanks again.

  4. #4
    Administrator Martin Kay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Volcin View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply. If i do happen to receive a letter of discontinue would I be able to withdraw what i would have at the time?

    Thanks again.
    yes, you should be able.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
3