Thread: Metatrader 4

Metatrader 4 !!!

Good day to you all ....
    In MT4 you can know when a candle on the chart is going to be completed? that is, depending on the time frame set? There is an indicator of the time?

Thank you

Hey! Not sure what you are asking really.
    But I give it a try.
    Yes the candlesticks are telling the time. If it is an hourly candlestick then it ends at the end of the hour.
    If it is 5 minute then it closes every 5 minute etc...

And yes there are indicators that count down the candletime. Like this one for example:
    http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....current-candle
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Hello Sante!
    Welcome to bots trading community!
    It depends what time frame charts do you use. I'm long term trader and I watch the candle when it was closed. After I can have more clear trend. It is needed to choose M1,M5,M15,M30,H1,H4..etc.. and then watch the last candle. The trend could be more clear. I usually use H1 charts.

Great! Thanks for sharing this information.

thank you
    found the solution with the link posted by Okane

thank you all anyway

Good thing you've found a solution, but next time use the thread dedicated to asking questions about MT4. Let's keep it organized or we'll drown in threads like this one.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan G View Post
    Good thing you've found a solution, but next time use the thread dedicated to asking questions about MT4. Let's keep it organized or we'll drown in threads like this one.
    I agree, @all moderators - please make sure to refer MT4 Questions to the following thread: http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....ader-4-Q-amp-A
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams