SpotOption brands to stop accepting US customers?? !!!

I read earlier this week that beginning Sept. 15 that SpotOption brokers will no longer accept new US traders due to the CFTC & SEC regulations. If true it would include GOptions, PorterFinance, CherryTrade, & BloombexOptions. Does anyone know anything more about this?

US traders seem to be in the ridiculous position due to regulation of only having dodgy brokers to choose from (the ones who aren't regulated). So you have GOptions (complete scam), Cherry Trade (wouldn't trust them), Bloombex (not too happy letting you withdraw) and Porter Finance (never heard of them) being some of the options to choose from.

If Spot Option is pulling out of the US completely, at least that will protect US traders from the number of bucket shops who use the Spot Option platform.

yes, I got that same notice from CherryTrade this week. I emailed SpotOption to ask them about this but they just said that "spotoption is a technology provider not a trading website".... but it really isn't a surprise, first, the CFTC would like to shut down all non-regulated binary, we've been losing one broker at a time for the last few years, slowly one by one. SEcond, SpotOption is in progress of working with Cantor Exchange to bring EU style spot binary to the US, they have a platform running on the Cantor site, and plans to launch a broker soon... we're on the scene and keeping up with the news so always check back here or to the main BOTs site to keep up with the changes.

http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...ptions-market/

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    yes, I got that same notice from CherryTrade this week. I emailed SpotOption to ask them about this but they just said that "spotoption is a technology provider not a trading website".... but it really isn't a surprise, first, the CFTC would like to shut down all non-regulated binary, we've been losing one broker at a time for the last few years, slowly one by one. SEcond, SpotOption is in progress of working with Cantor Exchange to bring EU style spot binary to the US, they have a platform running on the Cantor site, and plans to launch a broker soon... we're on the scene and keeping up with the news so always check back here or to the main BOTs site to keep up with the changes.

http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...ptions-market/
    This will be a good step in the right direction. Long waiting official and legal US binary options broker. We are waiting too long for it and I hope it will happen in very near future!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder