Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hello great community! !!!

Just wanted to stop by and say hello to everyone. I have never traded, and only placed one trade on a demo account. I came across BOTS about a year or so ago and went through part of the school, but I didn't have the funds needed to start trading and I didn't see it happening for a while so I gave up on it. Now my outlook is a bit better so I decided to give BO a try again.

I have no experience, no strategy etc. and not really sure on where to go from here. So any and all advice from this great community can help me go a long way

if you liked it.. start studying everything related to BO .. that's the starting point for everyone I guess.. reading articles and trader's strategies to have a general idea on how to move.. anyways.. welcome here =)

Welcome here man!

You can start from our trading school. It is not a shortcut but it is the best way to ready as much of it as you can. The next step which you can do in parallel is to start demo trading on CT (big green button on top of the forum page)! It is free and easy to use. Ask your question here in the forum, talk with other traders. Here are many seasoned ones and you will learn how to trade in the process
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hey welcome to the community.
    The school is a good place to start like Kolyo suggested.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

my advice is to keep it simple, you don't need fancy strategy or indicators, just the simple regular ones, and focus. focus on one strategy and system and learn it, try to avoid being distracted by what you hear and see on the internet, . . . and share what you are doing with us, we want to help!

Hello and welcome the bots trading community.

You can find wars room trading diaries and daily and weekly trading tips. Also it is included short time frame expiry in binary options trading.

Thanks for the welcome messages. I've been busy the last couple of days or I would have replied sooner.

I've already gone through the pre/primary schools before, and I refreshed my memory by going through them again. So I'm ready to start demo-ing properly, but my laptop isn't that great. It'll be a few weeks before I get a new one, so in the meantime I'm just gonna learn what I can until I have the means to go full steam ahead!

I read through a couple of diaries already. And it's obvious that people are improving as the months go on, that gives me pretty good confidence in what I want to accomplish.

8. Thanks Okane thanked this post
    Hi, glad to see you on forum =) With you success

Welcome here!

Learning first and trading later is the best way to grow in trading.

Laying a good foundation is most important. As soon as you're trading live, it's much more difficult to take time for the (very important) basics!

Hello and great to see you here! I wish you a lot of success. My advise would be to not rush into risky things. Trading sometimes looks easier than it is and that can trick you into risking before you're ready for it. You'll do great!