Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Binary Royal

Binary Royal !!!

Hi Gurus,

Anyone used that broker , if so whats their experience

http://www.binaryroyal.com/

Thanks

Mazi

never heard of them, until now, at first look they don't appear to be very awesome... upon deeper look they are regulated (that needs to be confirmed but they list CySEC numbers etc, could be a scam) regulation is good but not neccesarily a guarantee of a good broker.

my next thought, what do they have that one of these brokers don't ?

http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...-brokers-suck/

Thanks Michael.

They are claiming to be the best education provider and are offereing demo without depositing any money.

Minimum trade is also low and also a range of expiries extending over the month.

More suggetsions comments regardind this broker will be higly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by mazi View Post
    Thanks Michael.

They are claiming to be the best education provider and are offereing demo without depositing any money.

Minimum trade is also low and also a range of expiries extending over the month.

More suggetsions comments regardind this broker will be higly appreciated.
    I think you stick with a broker on the BOTs approved list, if Royal was really the best we would already have heard of them. FMTrader is good on education, so is Tradorax,

I don't know about binaryroyal.com are good or scam!
    Last edited by angelsinvestors; 09-19-2015 at 07:48 AM.

Hello Mazi. I am currently using that broker. I was a little sceptical in the beginning as well but now i am suprised and very happy i took the risk and joined. Made 3 withdrawals up to now , all of them processed at the same moment and had my money back in my card within 24 hours. The education they provided me was amazing, they have in-house analysts that can respond to any questions you have efficiently. STRONGLY RECOMMENDED

Never heard of them (not a good sign) and a first post praising them directly into heaven is at least very suspicious to me...

Quote Originally Posted by SeasaltMcFish View Post
    Never heard of them (not a good sign) and a first post praising them directly into heaven is at least very suspicious to me...
    i have 6 years of experience my friend, if you get suspicious with platforms that are not very known and your not suspicious at all for platforms that spend 1 million a week on ads then trading is not for you and you should give up