Thread: Hi Everyone.

Hi Everyone. !!!

Hello everybody. I am heyzee from Nigeria. I am newbie to binary options and I am making efforts to become a pro at it someday. I will posting pictures of trades I take here and I am hoping people here will contribute to making me a pro someday. I am looking forward to comments and corrections from Pro's here and the generality of the commini traders community to every mistake I make in trades that I take. Thank you all. Cheers

Hey! Welcome. Yes do share your pics and analysis.
    You can create a diary in the members war room and share them there and we'll help you.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by heyzee View Post
    Hello everybody. I am heyzee from Nigeria. I am newbie to binary options and I am making efforts to become a pro at it someday. I will posting pictures of trades I take here and I am hoping people here will contribute to making me a pro someday. I am looking forward to comments and corrections from Pro's here and the generality of the commini traders community to every mistake I make in trades that I take. Thank you all. Cheers
    Hi Heyzee welcome to trading community.

You can try CT and share your trades.

Happy trading!

Milos

Welcome to CommuniTraders Heyzee!

Wishing you great time here and learning lots of new things about trading binary options! Keep reading the school articles and ask whatever you don’t understand. There are many people to help here
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Welcome aboard mate!

Welcome to BOTS! If you're persistent and you are willing to learn, you'll certainly become good. It takes time, but with BOTS help you'll improve faster. I advise you to start by learning how to trade one particular instrument. Get to know its behaviour and learn how to follow the trend. Thus you'll be able to predict its future movements easier. I often say that becoming good starts with developing a sense for the market. Good luck and feel free to ask anything. Here you'll find a lot of great pro traders, sharing their experience for free.

Hello! I wish you to start off easy and manage to learn and understand the markets and become profitable. BOTS is the best place to start.

Hi Heyzee welcome to trading community.

Happy trading!