Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Deeper training of fundamental analysis !!!

I have read the college section about fundamental analysis but feel I need further training for it to really sink in. Are there any recommended sites or books that can help me.

Hey Alex!
    Good news, I go through how to trade fundamentals during the webinars we offer twice a month now.
    Here is plenty of information on what we teach;
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...#webinaranchor
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

3. Thanks Alex Froot thanked this post
    Oh awesome, thank you.

I won't be able to attend the next webinar 😔 but will check back for the next date.

No problem, I think next one is 30th Sept. I will upload the dates and
    try to remember to remind you but check after 16-17th and the new dates should be up!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

7. Thanks Alex Froot thanked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Froot View Post
    I have read the college section about fundamental analysis but feel I need further training for it to really sink in. Are there any recommended sites or books that can help me.
    Hello Alex

I was written a two years ago binary options trading strategy based on fundamentals analysis and data released. Here is link below
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...ions-strategy/

9. Thanks Alex Froot thanked this post
    webinars and coaching can be a help. Basically though, to get a better understanding you have know them. What I mean is, you have to follow them and it takes a while to get the right perspective. I suggest starting off with 3 things; these are economic data, central banks and earnings. THese three things are the information of what is driving the economy; economic data reveals the health of different aspects of the economy, the central banks produce policy that is meant to spur or slow down the economy and earnings are the result of the economy. When these three things are trending up we're in a bull market, when they are trending down we're in a bear market. When things start to change from good to bad it causes reversals, and positive ones too. To trade the fundamentals you need to understand what the long term trends in the fundamentals are so that when a day to day thing, like one bad report, creates a buying opportunity you will recognize it. This applies to technical analysis too, the fundamentals create what the economy and the market is, its movement based on long, mid and near term fundamental factors is represented in the charts. When you know that the fundies are trending up, and we get that bad news announcement, and you see the charts start to indicate a drop, you'll know to recognize a correction versus a reversal and be able to adjust your trading to suit.

11. Thanks Okane, Alex Froot thanked this post
    Before placing any trade wether demo or real money would fundamental analysis be advised, can I perhaps get an example of how fundamental analysis would come into play when placing a trade.

I've decided I am going to start following the pair AUD/USD, for reference

Hey Alex,

There are some good blogs on fundamental analysis. It is better to follow such blogs than reading books, because it is much better to see fundamentals in dynamic. Of course you can find some basic reading to understand the meaning of all terms like NFP, GDP and so on, but reading blogs is the best. Here are three of them which in my opinion are the best, maybe there are more but I think this is enough for you to start and following them for couple of weeks will make you an expert in fundamentals
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

15. Thanks Alex Froot thanked this post