Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trading stocks

Trading stocks !!!

What trading stocks are the most profitable ?

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
    What trading stocks are the most profitable ?
    Are we talking Binary Options?
    In BO currency options pay the highest amount of returns.
    In Forex I don't know but maybe one of our Stock traders can pitch in.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Yeah. Sorry, I forgot to mention that queston was about BO. But anyway it might be interesting to get info about Forex as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
    Yeah. Sorry, I forgot to mention that queston was about BO. But anyway it might be interesting to get info about Forex as well.
    Well in BO you trade in both directions so doesn't matter if the stock itself is profitable.
    I don't think you will find stocks that pay more than 80% though.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Alibaba binary options trading payout 81% 1H expiry. Stock pair broker.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	alibaba.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	3592

that is really a loaded question. Do you mean which platforms give the most return? or the stocks that are easiest to predict? or the ones that provide the most signals? The answer may be a little complicated. Not all brokers give the same payouts, some are higher than others. As for individual stocks and binary trading the ones that have the most day to day volatility, and the clearest trends, will be the most profitable because they will give plenty of signals and lots of opportunity...

does this help any?

7. Thanks Okane thanked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    that is really a loaded question. Do you mean which platforms give the most return? or the stocks that are easiest to predict? or the ones that provide the most signals? The answer may be a little complicated. Not all brokers give the same payouts, some are higher than others. As for individual stocks and binary trading the ones that have the most day to day volatility, and the clearest trends, will be the most profitable because they will give plenty of signals and lots of opportunity...

does this help any?
    I actually meant the stocks that are easiest to predict.
    Yeah, thanks for help.

today could, will most likely be, a good day to trade calls on US indices and stocks. The rally/bounce from the low is still on, today's futures are strongly higher and pointing to a rally at the open.

Its hard to say which stocks are easiest to predict, that changes with conditions day to day, just look for the ones that are trending strongest they will give the most reliable signals but don't ingnore support and resistance levels.

Quote Originally Posted by EdwardSwain View Post
    According to me 24option is one of the best platform for trading. So start trading now.
    according to me your comment makes no sense in this thread...

Quote Originally Posted by EdwardSwain View Post
    According to me 24option is one of the best platform for trading. So start trading now.
    Are you promoting 24option in this thread???