Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cool hello everyoneee!! !!!

Hello everyone here!
    My name is Elisa, I'm Italian (so, forgive me if you read some mistakes..), I'm 25 years old.. and I've been trading for a year.. I like being in community which share my same "passion".. And I hope to learn more about trading startegy/technics.

Welcome aboard! glad to have you with us. What are you trading, which assets? What expiry? What kind of strategy?

Hello, Elisa! Nice to have you here. It is great to be able to share trading tips with other traders. You could also share some of your experience. How did you start trading and how much have you improved over the year?

hello Elisa and welcome.. Just a heads up , be careful not to misspelled any words here in this forum or the Moderator will make fun of you.

Welcome! I hope you share your diary too.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Hello Lisa and welcome on the forum.

Not to worry.I'm not native English speaker.My English isn't perfect but I did I the best I could to speak properly. You can go to war rooms and find trading diaries.

Happy trading!

Milos

Welcome to CommuniTraders Elisa

Great to have you on board! Wish you to find many new friends here and to become better trader!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Ciao Elisa, benvenuto!

hello to everyone.. well to answer you all :
    i'm still testing two different strategies .. I still miss something I guess hihi
    I trade eur/usd, eur/gbp , gbp/usd and usd/cad ..
    Lately I read about investing on Gold too .. but I don't know if my strategies would work..

To Angelo: grazie Angelo per il benvenuto, è bello poter scrivere in italiano di tanto in tanto =)

should work on gold fine, gold is like the anti-dollar and trades in many ways counter to the dollar, like a correlated forex pair.