Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

eureka Hello Traders, I am Shamim Hasan from Bangladesh. !!!

Hi,
    I am Shamim Hasan. I just joined with you guys to share my trading experience and my trading thoughts. Hope I will get help from this forum and also I will be able to help others as well.

Just to inform you, I am killing the market with my money management strategy. I will share them soon.

Happy Trading

OK sounds great, be sure to start a trading diary in the "War Room", this is where you can post your trades, analysis, strategy and any other tips or insights you may have. Welcome aboard!

Hi and welcome! It's always good to have someone with experience around. I'll be waiting for your ideas and advises.

Welcome. Leave some for us to kill too .
    Sure. Do share please. You are welcome to start a diary in the members war room too.

Hello Sham, just a heads up , make sure you dont misspell any words here or the moderators here will make fun of you..

Hello Shamim!

Welcome to bots trading community.What's your money management/risk management? I used 7-10% per trade?

Once again I wish you welcome.

Happy trading

Milos

Hello Shamim and welcome to the Community!

Wishing you nice time here and lots of new friends
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hi shamimhsm, welcome on board. Looking forward to you sharing with us

Welcome here!

Wishing you good trades.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt-Dogg View Post
    Hello Sham, just a heads up , make sure you dont misspell any words here or the moderators here will make fun of you..
    Lots of people misspell words here, we only make fun of/with the ones we like... and the scammers, but in different ways.