Thread: BO broker

sad3 BO broker !!!

Hi guys!
    I'm a little bit confused. I've 300$ and I'm willing to trade but don't know what broker to choose. Can you recommend me honest brokers that you have traded with ?

Hi there!
    Have you studied anything yet?
    First I strongly recommend
    you look out our school:
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/preschool/
    I know you are eager to start but you will regret not learning first.
    Second, on that same link, to the left you see we offer introduction webinars.
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...#webinaranchor
    This webinar (by me and the team) will take you up to speed!
    I will aslo go through different broker platforms, trusted ones. So don't hesitate, book your spot
    and while you wait, start learning in school . Hope to see you in the webinar!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Nope, I've traded using demo accounts on a few platforms.
    Thank you for the link, I'll keep eye on that school and webinar.

Here is the recommended broker list.... http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...-brokers-suck/

You should deffinitly start with a demo account. Trading is not as easy as it sounds. It's not just quessing of the market movements. That's why we use the term prediction. There are a lot of analyzis and choices that you make while setting a position. It's better if you try your self risk free at first.

Oto
    What I've heard, then there are some Binary option brokers there who are also big Forex brokers. Usually those brokers should be safe as they have 2 companies reputation at stake.

Quote Originally Posted by Oto View Post
    What I've heard, then there are some Binary option brokers there who are also big Forex brokers. Usually those brokers should be safe as they have 2 companies reputation at stake.
    Yes, it can be safe but not for granted. There are big companies going default too like Alpari this spring after the Swiss franc was detached from the Euro. The companies that trade exclusively binaries are not subjected to leverage risks like all forex brokers are. Of course these are very rare events but the history is full of Forex brokers went bankrupt because of bad handling their clients exposure.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Don't confuse I have suggestion for you. If you are beginner in trading you can click here to (link deleted, last warning to avoid spam!)

9. Thanks MichaelBarker thanked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradhaddin View Post
    Don't confuse I have suggestion for you. If you are beginner in trading you can click here to learn more about binary option trading.
    Thanks for sharing such information. Now I think I can start trading. I really appreciate.

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    Yes, it can be safe but not for granted. There are big companies going default too like Alpari this spring after the Swiss franc was detached from the Euro. The companies that trade exclusively binaries are not subjected to leverage risks like all forex brokers are. Of course these are very rare events but the history is full of Forex brokers went bankrupt because of bad handling their clients exposure.
    Very truth, Kolyo