Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hello from Italy !!!

Hi guys!
    I have registered a few days ago. Willing to get a lot of infomaion from the experienced members. Please, tell me what were your frst actions before you have started trading?

Hello Angelo! your first actions are done, that is joining up here in order to learn. After that its time to start learning, use the school section and the forum to find strategy, money management, analysis tools, support. Use CT to make some practice trades and when you feel comfortable it may be time to start using real money. Be careful picking a broker, we can help with that too.

Hope you have a good time, and learn a lot, dont' be shy to ask questions.

And welcome aboard!

MH

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
    Hi guys!
    I have registered a few days ago. Willing to get a lot of infomaion from the experienced members. Please, tell me what were your frst actions before you have started trading?
    Hi, welcome to CT.
    I started learning about trading in general, Forex and binary.
    After I studied for a month I started demo trading.
    You will find both a school and a demo account here!

Here is school to begin with:
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/school/
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Thank you guys for the suggestions.

Hello Angelo!

Welcome to bots trading community.You can test it CT.

Happy trading!

Milos

Thanks man

fyi, here is th approved brokers list, you were asking about brokers in another thread.

http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...-brokers-suck/

Welcome to BOTS! You have all you need in here. You should start with the School, read some personal journals of experienced traders, check out different topics, ask anything you want. You'll improve quickly.

Welcome Angelo!

You already have a great ideas from the other guys what you can do first. Trading demo on CT (check the big Start Trading green button!) is a good start too but you should not stop learning what the markets are, how they are organized, who the big players are and how to predict their next moves! You need a lot of knowledge and experience to make it profitable but meanwhile you can learn, improve and make fun here
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Thank you all. I did not even expect so generous help. Appreciate your help.