Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Martin Armstrong !!!

Just got done downloading and watching the film " the Forecaster"
    Martin Armstrong has use pi to predict with amazing accuracy world markets.
    He says that we will have a general collapse by Oct 15 of this year.
    His life story is amazing. The US "Feds' help the guy in prison for contempt of court for 7 long years.
    Here's a link to his blog if he is correct and he almost always is we are heading fora lot of trouble very soon.
    http://www.armstrongeconomics.com/ar...economics_blog

More info can be found here it's a amazing story
    http://forecaster-movie.com/en/the-story/
    Last edited by randy1953; 08-31-2015 at 01:41 AM.

interesting ... mixed information on the web, looks a little conspiracy theory, but I like conspiracies...

Quote Originally Posted by randy1953 View Post
    Martin Armstrong has use pi to predict with amazing accuracy world markets.
    He says that we will have a general collapse by Oct 15 of this year.
    I will make a prediction as well. BEHOLD!!!

We will NOT have a general collapse of the world markets by Oct 15 this year!!!

I am the greatest, amazingestest, acuratestest predictor in the history of trading and I use the white elephants' eating path and habits combined with the cycle of the moon to make my predictions. I also add cinnamon and brick walls. To prove that my prediction will come true, I will make it again:

and again

BEHOLD!!!
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

Maybe my prediction is not clear so I have to make it again:

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan G View Post
    Maybe my prediction is not clear so I have to make it again:

Hm, I am not sure I got you. Could you repeat it again for better clarity?

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
    Hm, I am not sure I got you. Could you repeat it again for better clarity?
    I think what he's saying is that maybe, just maybe, possibly, based on which way the wind is blowing, we won't have a global financial collapse by the 15th of this month... maybe by the 16th though...

I sense a great disturbance in the Force... could it be true... my cinnamon bricks are talking to me ... yes, yes, what's that?...

OMG initially I forgot to take wind into account. But Master M has opened my eyes - thank you Master M - and now with cinnamon and fermented used motor oil confirmation, I can safely state that:

The acuratestestest amazingestest predictoror is Back!!!

And this one goes to susan:

Cinamon bricks, is that what you call it? ;-)

haha nice prediction guys
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    interesting ... mixed information on the web, looks a little conspiracy theory, but I like conspiracies...
    Interesting movie on a true case! I will try to watch it later and give a feedback. Of course I don’t believe in any forecasters like this one, or like Robert Prechter or somebody like them but we have to admit that they predict some turning points quite well. I remember Prechter letter predicting market bottom in February 2009 few days before the real turning point. This year he predicted a market crash around the 10th of August and it started a week later. So even if we are not a firm believers we can take a look on such predictions as they can give us a valuable insides
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder