Thread: A big thank you

A big thank you !!!

I simply want to thank the creators and contributors of BOTS, if I hadn't stumbled upon this community I'm sure I would have given up my dream to be a binary trader. Thank you all.

Alex

2. Thanks Martin Kay thanked this post
    It is great that you've found this forum that helpful. What extremely great trade did you make that inspired you to write this post?

I haven't made any big trades yet I am just extremely grateful for the information provided here. I really do want to become a trader and this place has made it a real possibility.

thanks for the props! glad you found us, hope you keep to it. It will be hard, trading and trading as a lifestyle are not easy to master, but when you do and as you do you will learn a lot about yourself, society and many other things that will help you to grow as a person as well as a trader. The best thing about it, like all things challenging and worthwhile, the better you get at it the more worth it will have in your life... dollars and sense, pun intended.

Thanks Alex, nice to hear we could help
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

You are most welcome, Alex. Wish all the best and successful trading!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Froot View Post
    I simply want to thank the creators and contributors of BOTS, if I hadn't stumbled upon this community I'm sure I would have given up my dream to be a binary trader. Thank you all.

Alex
    Cheers!

PS: Check my awesome prediction: http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....rtin-Armstrong
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

Hello Alex!

You're welcome on the forum. We tried to provide clear all needed and reliable information about binary options trading.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Froot View Post
    I haven't made any big trades yet I am just extremely grateful for the information provided here. I really do want to become a trader and this place has made it a real possibility.
    When you're ready, there comes a teacher. You want to learn, thus you receive all the information you could need. You should really thank yourself for using the information.

I felt the absolute same way when I found about BOTS too. You have the right to be gratefull. We all are.