My first 50 trades !!!

I have now made my first 50 trades.It is with mixed feelings I look at the result.
    Approximately 45% winning trades, or I should rather say 55% loss trades.I think that is just what trading is all about losses, not gains.
    Its more imported to minimize the number of casualties.Thats mine opinion of course.

Anyway, I've tried several strategies but it was precisely this struck me Billinger bands.Jag threads eur / usd at either oversold or overbought and I follow the trend.

my key points:

1.do not be greedy
    2.stay cool and wait for the right time for trading
    3.it's not the gains are most important, but as little loss as possible

Well, you've made good conclusions. They are all true. Actually, these 3 points are basically the three deadly sins of trading.

50 trades are nothing. Don't worry for not being profitable already. It's a difficult road to walk or may I say, mountain to climb. Not blowing your account empty is a great beginning. Just keep on trying and always try to understand your mistakes so you don't repeat them. Experience makes you good.

Yes i guess we all need learning money 😀
    I dont give up i learning more for every day

Quote Originally Posted by christer.h View Post
    I have now made my first 50 trades.It is with mixed feelings I look at the result.
    Approximately 45% winning trades, or I should rather say 55% loss trades.I think that is just what trading is all about losses, not gains.
    Its more imported to minimize the number of casualties.Thats mine opinion of course.

Anyway, I've tried several strategies but it was precisely this struck me Billinger bands.Jag threads eur / usd at either oversold or overbought and I follow the trend.

my key points:

1.do not be greedy
    2.stay cool and wait for the right time for trading
    3.it's not the gains are most important, but as little loss as possible
    The more you trade the more experience you accumulate. Try make a journal of your trades. This journal will be your Trading Bible.

Hi Christer,

Welcome here!

We are focusing on no-bullshit ideas and trading. If you want to hear that trading is easy and that in two or three weeks your win percentage will become 90% I won’t say that. You can eventually improve over time, especially if you understand how the real world works and how the markets work, but you will not reach 90% win rate never maybe 55 or 65% or more but the point here is you will have always losses and you will have to deal with them and to keep good money management to not burst your money. Best way is to keep trading on demo till you see consistent positive results.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hello Christer!

Welcome to bots trading community. Not to worry about success rate. Its accepted.It is needed more than 54% success rate to be in profit zone. Its only 9% success rate to be reached. It is needed the time. It will be better. You'll see more than 65% success.Nobody's is perfect.That's like trading. I also had good/bad weeks.

Once again wish you more luck.

Happy trading!
    Milos