Thread: Trading Videos

Trading Videos !!!

Hey. for last 6 months i was educating myself on the topic of binary options, i read a lot of books and articles on trading psychology and on technical analysis, but im still losing my money on the market, slower than before but still losing, i figured it would be the best to watch someone succesfull and experienced trade and learn from them but i cant find it anywhere (i probably dont know how to look for it), can you reccomend me any good trading videos where i can see how the best take their trades ?
    thanks in advance for help

Hey, welcome!

Read this entire page, this can help you!
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...#webinaranchor
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

3. Thanks RysioMisio thanked this post
    Why don't you follow some of the journals of good traders here? Or you mean millionaire famouse type of great traders?

5. Thanks RysioMisio thanked this post
    I mean any traders who actually know what they are doing and who consistently profit from bo, they dont have to be millionaires
    And reading the journals is a damn good idea, i will read them in a moment, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RysioMisio View Post
    I mean any traders who actually know what they are doing and who consistently profit from bo, they dont have to be millionaires
    And reading the journals is a damn good idea, i will read them in a moment, thanks
    Try out and test different strategies on our CT. Until you are confident of your strategy then trade your live account.

8. Thanks RysioMisio thanked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by RysioMisio View Post
    Hey. for last 6 months i was educating myself on the topic of binary options, i read a lot of books and articles on trading psychology and on technical analysis, but im still losing my money on the market, slower than before but still losing, i figured it would be the best to watch someone succesfull and experienced trade and learn from them but i cant find it anywhere (i probably dont know how to look for it), can you reccomend me any good trading videos where i can see how the best take their trades ?
    thanks in advance for help
    Listen you will hardly find real successful traders webinars on the net or in youtube! They don’t show up easily, but you can really join Okane webinar. I think next one will be on 16th of September and will learn a lot. Don’t trade blindly and keep learning on demo till you gain more knowledge and confidence! Good luck!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

10. Thanks RysioMisio thanked this post
    Hello Rosyo!

Welcome to bots trading community. You can join Okane's Webinar.

If you like you can see diverse range of trading skills by professional binary options traders. Here is link below
    http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....Financial-News

You can ask. Free comfortable. I use 5-15 minutes time frame expiry, 1H,4H,8H, a day expiry, 3 days expiry, a week expiry and a month expiry.

What's your trading strategy? What time frame expiry do you use?

Once again wish you welcome and more luck.

Happy trading!

Milos

12. Thanks Okane, RysioMisio thanked this post
    @Milos
    Hey, for long time i used standard MACD+ 15/6/9 Stoch with Xpma and HAMA taken from Bogdan's strategy but it was laggy and caused me to get in too late so recently i switched to (4) rsi and 5/3/3 stoch from Okane's diary and its doing me pretty good: over last 3 days i had 6 itm 2 otm on a live account, i started watching Okane's webinar too, watched the last one
    Thanks willyw, Kolyo, Okane, Dan and Milos for responding, i will start a diary soon and i look forward to getting some tips from you out there