Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Out of the box: Indicat !!!

Fellow Traders,

Hi I'm Indicat, living in the Netherlands and 40 years of age, In my daily routine a technician by trade and since a year is my interest for BO's and trading in general in an ongoing uptrend.
    Like many of you I thougt BO's were a simple way to make money, so I rushed in with no trading experiece... blew my account, and the story sounds familair.
    Althoug my first steps in trading weren't that succesfull my interest in the technical world behind the candlesticks was born, I strarted learning about indicators and all the things what makes price move.

I'm using the charts from Investing.com, these are really userfriendly and have nice graphics. The datafeed is very accurate on this platform.
    I did download MT4, but I didn't feel comfortable using it.

At the moment I'm doing some research on divergence and witch indicators to use for it.
    I'm also a big fan of Ichimoku Cloud, its a great way to see price in perspective.

Thats it for now, hope to hear from you !

Cheers, Indicat

Hello Indicat welcome to BOTS on the forum!

I use MT4 charts for trading. I'm feeling comfortable using MACD,RSI,Bollinger Bands and Fibonacci. I've found trading indicators you're interested. Here is link below
    http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....Binary-Options

Once again wish you welcome and more luck.

Happy trading!

Cheers!
    Milos

Hello, kitty! Welcome to BOTS! Even the bad experience (like blowing your first account) is useful when it comes to trading. Trading is a business like every other - you need to calculate your risk and predict the market movements with precicion in order to be profitable. Even though this sounds easy, it takes some time to reach the winning level. I hope you'll find this community and all the information here very helpful. Simply reading the posts of experienced traders has helped me improve a lot. Also, starting a journal is very nice. You could try. It helps you clear your mind and track your progress. Also you can check if you're managing your risks well. I wish you good luck and happy trading!

ticking with it the is only way to succeed! quitters can't win, cuz they ain't in the game! welcome aboard,

"... Tommy The Cat had many a story to tell and it was a rare occasion such as this that he did...

Thanks for the link Milos, by the way, wich indicator gives you the highest succesrate in trading ?
    Or wich combi of indicators do you use the most.

All the best, Indicat

I use trend correction and consolidation in place for trading. For 5-15 minutes expiry I use M1 charts I use combination MACD,RSI,Fibonacci and NACD and watching at the same time EUR/USD, GBP/USD and USD/JPY.

I use all indicators I mentioned before. All indicators reverse trend from bearish to bullish and vice versa. For example, M1 charts Price has been broken lower B bands and continued to drop. Its signal for put option.If price breaks upper Bollinger Bands it is needed to take a signal for call option.I use double peaks and double bottoms charts M15,M30,H1 for long term time frame expiry.

Attachment 3560

Hi indicat, welcome to BOTS.
    Wish you success in your trading.

Another Dutch member, nice!

I think you'll still find a lot of information in our school and reading the blogs of the advanced traders here.

Wishing you great trades!

Thanks Willy for mental support or shall I say 'Kam ung'.

Hey Salty, did you know in The Netherlands BO's are free from taxes, so we better get good at it !