24option complaint - goldhanoi - solved !!!

i Deposite $ 300 on 2015/07. I did not have any trade, then I must withdraw date 07/20/2015. But until now I still do not get money 08/18/2015. I live chat and email with 24option 4 times. But 5times to 10 days ago they did not answer me. And my money they do not pay. Manage my account at 24option is Manneger Sandra Lopez.

2. Thanks khyangg thanked this post
    first, please go over how to file a complaint article - http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...ptions-broker/
    second, did you take a bonus?
    please send your account manager a link to this page, see if they could provide their own feedback for the problem.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Neither one month they did not pay me money. But after 30 minutes I post on the forums 24option scam as FPA, Binary ... they did call, email and let me withdraw money. Wish you luck than me. Thank you

This proves that these forums are very powerful. Great.

Thank all my friends

6. Thanks Michael Hodges thanked this post
    Yeah, they are a "great" bunch. I honestly belive that they have invaded binaryoptionsthatsuck. They are greedy.
    I amde 250$ in just like 1 hour and i requested a withdrawal. Guess what my account manager calls me, asking me the owner of the account that why i want to withdraw. Bitch it's my money, i do what the fudge i want to do with it.

I personally do not recommend them!

glad to see your case was solved! Thread closed.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams