Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

A 60 seconds stratery that really works !!!

You can give thisa try but remember it requires patience on your part but if you trade this when the conditions are right you are almost granted a win. It's really that accurate. I can't really use it because of the crap platform that Empire has but I am sure others can. It's very simple and very effective. I uploaded the template for you below are the rules and a screenshot for you.

The rules for call are
    RSI closes below 10
    MFI is 0
    DeMark is 0
    For put
    RSI Closes above 90
    MFIs are 100
    DeMark is 1

I have to say I did a whole lot of scrolling back on my MT4 and every time I saw this set it it would be a win on the next candle.
    The trick is to get your trade in at just the beginning of the next candle.

Now this is something that could be made into a EA to tun on the MT4. It's a real pain to wait for the conditions to be right but when they are you are golden.

Edit I found a way to make this work with Empire folks you have to give this a try I won 6 in a row with this.
    Need to get some sleep maybe some pros will join in and let us know how and why this system works so well.
    Remeber for a call you need to be almost flatlined with the bottom on each indicator RSI, MFI and DeMark and for your put the exact opposite on the very top of your RSI, MFI and DeMark. So far it worked 100% of the time so I'm excited with this one. there is also a candle clock it came with that's not in your template. I could upload..
    But it seems that all candle clocks work by tics not by time is if the price is stalled so is your timer. I wonder if anyone knows of a candle timer that works off time not tics?

Edit. I found a cool guy that did make a perfect candle/clock timer that runs off continuous tics it's like a back up of tics even if the price doe snot move so it's really the perfect timer.
    Whats cool about it is I was watching a set up for a trade and all conditions were perfect for a put but the old timer stopped at 25 seconds it stopped for close to a min but my new time showed the exact time so when the next tic took place I was ITM cool stuff.
    Here's the new timer that will work even if the price stops.
    http://www.filedropper.com/iclockmod1
    Give much respect and thanks to the guy that made this
    Here's your template
    http://www.filedropper.com/60sben
    Last edited by randy1953; 08-17-2015 at 06:07 AM.

2. Thanks khyangg, bluedollar, Frederic93, Anci thanked this post
    Okay had to win one more before bed. but now I am wondering this system so far as worked perfect not a loss out of 7 trades. Every single time when I entered a call a bear candle was the next candle and when a put a bull candle came. What I am wondering is if this system will work the same when the market gets moving faster? I'm thinking maybe it works so well now because the market is slow . Anyhow it works better than anything I have traded with so far it's been flawless and I don't say that lightly.
    It's more than worth your time to check it out.
    Good night everyone
    Randy

Whenever I see a misspelled title, I expect that everything what comes after it will be cr4p. It's a preconception I know, but that doesnt change anything.

"You can give thisa try but remember it requires patience on your part but if you trade this when the conditions are right you are almost granted a win"

Please randy, tell me how to identify the right conditions. That would be something, wouldn't it?
    Some scrolling back on MT4, 7 winners and you call Holy Grail again?
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan G View Post
    Whenever I see a misspelled title, I expect that everything what comes after it will be cr4p. It's a preconception I know, but that doesnt change anything.

"You can give thisa try but remember it requires patience on your part but if you trade this when the conditions are right you are almost granted a win"

Please randy, tell me how to identify the right conditions. That would be something, wouldn't it?
    Some scrolling back on MT4, 7 winners and you call Holy Grail again?
    Sorry been up too long tonight hey just check it out man that's all you need to do it works golden so far.
    It's not the holy grail well maybe hell I don't know. What I mean is I scrolled back and saw over 30 times where the conditions were correct and the next candle was the winner every time. then I transferred to live trading in 60 seconds and had 7 wins in a row not a single loss.
    Sure it could be pure luck but I don't it because I would not find the same thing happening in the past history.
    I will be the first to say I don't know how it works so please share if you like. All I know it has worked perfectly tonight and the past history on the MT4 also confirms it.
    I already gave the simple rules what I would like to do now is have someone code a EA with the same rules should not be that hard as it's a very simple strategy.
    Now I have to go to bed..

Edit maybe you can give this a good look once you see how accurate it is you can tell us why under the proper conditions it works so well. I really don't need to know that part but I would sure be interested in why it's been so accurate.
    Last edited by randy1953; 08-17-2015 at 06:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by randy1953 View Post
    Sorry been up too long tonight hey just check it out man that's all you need to do it works golden so far.
    It's not the holy grail well maybe hell I don't know. What I mean is I scrolled back and saw over 30 times where the conditions were correct and the next candle was the winner every time. then I transferred to live trading in 60 seconds and had 7 wins in a row not a single loss.
    Sure it could be pure luck but I don't it because I would not find the same thing happening in the past history.
    I will be the first to say I don't know how it works so please share if you like. All I know it has worked perfectly tonight and the past history on the MT4 also confirms it.
    I already gave the simple rules what I would like to do now is have someone code a EA with the same rules should not be that hard as it's a very simple strategy.
    Now I have to go to bed..

Edit maybe you can give this a good look once you see how accurate it is you can tell us why under the proper conditions it works so well. I really don't need to know that part but I would sure be interested in why it's been so accurate.
    I do not care why under the proper conditions it works so well or extraordinary. I was just asking how to identify those conditions. In your post I previously quoted and the one I am quoting now, you say that you need the right conditions and then everything will be fine. If you dont tell me (us) what those conditions are, it's basically just like saying: When you win a trade you will win the trade.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

I do not care why under the proper conditions it works so well or extraordinary. I was just asking how to identify those conditions. In your post I previously quoted and the one I am quoting now, you say that you need the right conditions and then everything will be fine. If you dont tell me (us) what those conditions are, it's basically just like saying: When you win a trade you will win the trade.
    I clearly noted the rules on my first post did you miss it. Here they are again that's all you need to know to use this.
    If I mis spoke I'm sorry conditions to me means rules that's all I was saying.

The rules for call are
    RSI closes below 10
    MFI is 0
    DeMark is 0
    For put
    RSI Closes above 90
    MFIs are 100
    DeMark is 1

So to be crystal clear every time these indicators are set up like above I see only winners.

Quote Originally Posted by randy1953 View Post
    I clearly noted the rules on my first post did you miss it. Here they are again that's all you need to know to use this.
    If I mis spoke I'm sorry conditions to me means rules that's all I was saying.

The rules for call are
    RSI closes below 10
    MFI is 0
    DeMark is 0
    For put
    RSI Closes above 90
    MFIs are 100
    DeMark is 1

So to be crystal clear every time these indicators are set up like above I see only winners.
    Oh, ok ok now I get it. I thought you mean the rules need to be met (rsi, mfi etc) and some other market conditions related to volatility, time of day, trading session, trend range, etc.

Oh, ok ok now I get it. I thought you mean the rules need to be met (rsi, mfi etc) and some other market conditions related to volatility, time of day, trading session, trend range, etc.
    Well that may be also I don't know but when I went back on the MT4 I saw various times that it still worked.
    I really would like info from a pro trader on why it works so well.
    good nite

Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by SeasaltMcFish View Post
    Thanks for sharing.
    Your welcome
    this system still continues to be ITM just took this trade.