Thread: Mt4 macd

Ade
    Rookie Member

Question Mt4 macd !!!

Hey guys , im trying to learn how to use the MACD on MT4, from the examples that i have seen there seems to be 2 moving averages , how ever on mine i only have one. Could anybody help me out please?

Ive attached screenshots

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	my macd.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	101.8 KB 
ID:	3531Click image for larger version. 

Name:	example macd.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	3532

2. Thanks khyangg thanked this post
    Ade
    Rookie Member
    first screenshot is mine and the 2nd is the example i am talking about

Hard to see but what I think you are talking about is using a ema or sma as a cross over . You just add a couple of MA to the window of the MACD.
    something like ema 4and ema 8 and your signal is on the cross. that's my thought anyhow.

Ade
    Rookie Member
    Thanks for replying

I dont not how to add another MA onto the same window as the MACD to create the cross overs

Well they don't need to be in the same window put the 2 ema in a window just below your MACD. same thing you just line it all up

However I think if you open your MACD and go to levels you have a place there where you can add. If not just make the 2 in a window below same thing
    Last edited by randy1953; 08-16-2015 at 08:34 PM.

Ade
    Rookie Member
    Ok, Thanks

Mt4 dont have that version of the macd on the second screenshot.. google search 2 line macd for mt4..

QUOTE=Faga-Lele;51609]Mt4 dont have that version of the macd on the second screenshot.. google search 2 line macd for mt4..[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Or "good macd
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)