Asia open on Sundays really Monday morning !!!

What I been reading is Sunday's are not a good day to trade. But I do get some good set ups a couple hours after the Asia open around 2AM GMT time or 7 pm my time pacific time? So it's really Monday in Asia. I been holding off trading this day but the set ups I had last week around this time were solid.
    what do you think?
    Thanks
    Randy

Well, personally I dislike trading on weekends. The markets are less volatile and you don't know what's gonna happen afterwords.

3. Thanks khyangg thanked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan21 View Post
    Well, personally I dislike trading on weekends. The markets are less volatile and you don't know what's gonna happen afterwords.
    Well that's what I have read. Seems like middle of week is the best but really the weekend meaning Sunday night is really Monday morning in Asia.
    Thanks for the feedback. the reason I'm asking is I had 2 very good set ups last Sunday night that on paper won very well and the market according to my MACD was really strong. Maybe there are just a few times this happens. I really notice it around 7 or 8 pm my time which is around 3AM GMT Monday morning

5. Thanks khyangg thanked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan21 View Post
    That's truth

Maybe but I'm using a 60 second system that so far is 100& effective for me today. But I understand what you are saying on longer time frame I get it nothing is really moving that quick and momentum is down. However it did not affect 60 second trading 1 bit or at least I hope not. I hope this new system works just as well when the market gets really moving however it may not. Maybe the reason this 60 second system is working perfectly has to do with the slowness of the market.

May be, still be careful with 60 seconds trading - short term trades can be tricky especially for beginners.

John Anthony is a signal provider for binary options that provides a high number of signals per day for big currency pairs. Any trader specializing in big currency pairs or any trader looking to make a lot of money quick could benefit from using John Anthony Signals.